*** If you’re new to Stardom, please download our latest Stardom adventure, Stardom: Hollywood ***
Optimized for the iPhone 5!
BECOME THE WORLD'S BIGGEST STAR IN THE WORLD'S GREATEST CITIES: LOS ANGELES, LONDON, NEW YORK, PARIS, TOKYO AND TORONTO!
Can you reach the A-List? Schmooze, flirt, lie, fight – and maybe even work – your way to STARDOM!
From getting off the bus as a nobody to accepting an award as an international superstar, get rich and famous by starring in movies and TV shows and winning over fans.
Customize your star look with the latest styles and hottest accessories!
Hollywood in your hands – complete with exclusive clubs, upscale restaurants, movie studios and more
Work on-set to earn a 5-star performance, rave reviews, and more fans
Date and dump celebrities, party at the best venues, and live it up in a luxury home with your exotic pets
Invite friends to your entourage, have them co-star in your projects, or check the Top 100 to see who’s more famous
* * * Stardom: The A-List requires an iPhone 3GS, iPod Third Generation, iPad or later device to run * * *
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Stardom: The A-List
2011 (C) Blammo Games Inc.
Blammo, Glu, G-man and Stardom: The A-List are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blammo Games Inc. and/or Glu Mobile Inc. in the US and/or in various countries.
▶ Charlene knows what fans want: get her insight into what’s hot, and do what she says to earn free bonus stars!
▶ Oz is coming... starting Wednesday March 6th, work with your agent on Oz-themed movies – finish by Sunday the 11th to earn free Oz-themed clothing! (Starlets can even get Toto!)
▶ Level 30 added
▶ Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This game is really addictive. Not have ridiculous expectations like another game called campus life and does not get too monotonous. However I wish for more variety! Like when doing a tv show etc it would be nice to have a mini game at special opportunities eg a mini game when filming a medical sitcom. And I get tired of working at the coffee shop there should be other job opportunities. For decorating my room would like to have options like when picking clothes and accessories don't give me a stand couch give me the chance to be creative on my pocket lol. Wish there was more to explore like museums, parks instead of just clubs and restaurants. Want to meet new people! And a nice add would being able to do tv show interviews and radio interviews. But I am just at level 10 maybe those things are at higher levels. But truly love the concept :)
Love but could be better (:
I really love this game but it really needs to be upgraded, and I mean that it shouldn't have to take filling an entire experience bar (Which takes over a month with heavy every day play) just to have one shirt (or pants or jewelry) unlocked that I can't even buy because it costs real money! That's just ridiculous. There needs to be a lot more new clothes focusing on separate pieces, especially tops. Winnimg themed items with every day movies. It's a major let down that I have almost 100,000$ and can't buy annnnny CUTE new clothing and its a rip off each new level you beat doesn't have any good prizes or even feels like it was worth it to accomplish getting to another level. It would be awesome if you could actually contact Charlene and give her orders of what kind of PR you'd like to happen. Please please make it so you the star has more power in the game and a more interactive story line. Also PLEASE make it available to have game contacts come over without having to have a Facebook, not everyone has one nor wants one. Make this game as good as they made stardom Hollywood.
i like this app. stardom is fun.
1.) but it wants you to play basically every day. i dont like losing fans or breaking up a relationship just for missing a day or two.
2.) there needs to be more variety in what we do. every project is becoming the same routine over & over. and that gets boring! you guys should create mini games for certain projects so they can be more interesting & i wont feel like every project is the same.
3) i feel like it takes too long to level up. right now i've made it to the A-list but im still only at level 13! (its crazy that there's some stuff in my closet that will take 14 more levels to unlock when its taken me forever just to get to level 13.) i think i should get more XP for the projects that i do. or you can make a big incentive for projects that earn 5 stars.
Thanks for creating this game! Although there are a few adjustments to be made, I love Stardom. You guys did a great job!
- Glu Games Inc
- 125.5 MB
Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Stardom: The A-List 2011 (C) Blammo Games Inc. Blammo, Glu, G-man and Stardom: The A-List are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blammo Games Inc. and/or Glu Mobile Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Star Pack $4.99
- Small Star Pack $4.99
- Little Cash Stack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.