Stardust is THE destination for fans to watch and share movie & TV reactions. Curate & react to the Moments YOU want to discuss. Did Han shoot first? Could Jack have fit on the floating door with Rose? What if Daenerys had killed Jon Snow?
Introducing ‘Feels’, the first-ever emoji rating system for movies & TV show moments. Add your Feels to share the emotional impact of movie & TV Moments in a fun and playful way.
• Moments: React to your favorite movie & TV Moments, created & curated by YOU
• Feels: Emoji rating scale to share how movie & TV Moments make you feel
• Connect with friends and real fans over the movies & shows you love
• Discover trending movies & TV shows to add to your list
• Get accurate movie & show recommendations based on your ratings
• Stay in the loop with movie & entertainment articles
VIDEO REACTIONS TO MOVIES & TV SHOWS
• Create and react to “Moments” from your favorite shows & movies
• Add ‘Feels’-- the first-ever emoji rating scale for movies & shows
• Watch reactions created by friends, influencers & movie fans
• React to the latest movie trailers
• Rate movies, trailers & shows--even individual episodes
CONNECT WITH FRIENDS & FANS
• Discuss your favorites with friends & movie lovers
• Connect with movie fan around the world over the movies & shows you love
• See what your friends are watching to discover new titles to add to your list
• Get alerted when titles on your list are trending & join the discussion
• Daily trending content featured in the Stories row
• Find new movies & shows to add to your list
• Watchlist keeps your favorites--including content you plan to watch--all in one place
• Watch the latest movie & TV trailers
• Get the latest in entertainment news with daily articles about your favorites
• Find & post interactive polls about movies & shows, actors, and more!
Discover the most popular movie & TV Moments, and tag your ‘Feels’, the first-ever emoji rating system for movies & TV. Level up your reactions with dynamic gifs & emojis.
• Create a Moment for any movie or show by adding a title, description, & GIF
• Add ‘Feels’, the first-ever emoji rating system for movie & TV moments
• Watch Moment reactions for even more engaging and insightful reactions
• Fixes an issue with headers and footers on iPhone 12 Pro Max
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far so good but with technical issues
Being able to connect with fellow fans of media across all platforms is great and it’s well done here. However, some technical problems stopped me from entering accurate information. In the birthdate entry page, the majority of dates, months and years were literally invisible so I had to just guess what the day was that I had entered. Also, the connect to facebook option will just stick on that page and not actually connect to Facebook.
Great app for movie and TV lovers!
You can now talk about the movies and shows you love or love to hate on one social media platform dedicated to just that! Need I say more? Get your friends and family to sign up and make it even more fun. How many times do you want to talk about something awesome you just saw when no one you know is around to listen, hasn’t seen the film/show yet, and/or just plain old doesn’t care? Well no more! Download and review your little heart out!
(Note: There is one con and that’s that the app can be a little glitchy at times, but I’m sure since it’s still relatively new they’ll work these things out sooner than later. Please do guys 🙏🏼)
Developer Response ,
It's great to hear that you're sharing Stardust with your friends, Dave! The more the merrier!
It’s awesome and creative, kinda find one problem
I love this app. It’s so fun to talk about your opinions about this movie. The only problem I have with it for not having 5 stars is that I really don’t like it locks you out of you message board, unless you like people or follow them for three days. I try to understand what the problems that can be implied, but I think it’s ridiculous to lock it out when people are messaging you and you’re curious on what it’s about
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind words about Stardust, and for the feedback-- We appreciate it!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stardust Entertainment, Inc
- 87 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Stardust Entertainment. Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.