Stardust is the social app where fans connect over the movies & TV shows they love.
• Connect: Discuss the latest episodes & movies with friends & fans
• Share: Post video reactions to episodes, trailers & movies
• Rate: Give a Stardust Score to trailers, movies, episodes & shows
• Curate: Add movies & shows to My List to follow your favorites
• Watch: The latest trailers; view reactions by friends & fans
• Discover: Trending movies & shows, then add to your list
• Find: Daily polls, entertainment news, articles, and more
CONNECT WITH FRIENDS & FANS
• Discuss your favorite shows in real time with passionate fans
• See what your friends are watching to discover new titles to add to your list
• Connect with other fans of your favorite movies & shows from around the world
CURATE YOUR WATCHLIST
• Add movies & shows to My List to keep your favorites--including content you plan to watch--all in one place
• Stay up-to-date on the buzz! Easily see when titles on your list are trending and join the discussion
DISCUSS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES & TV SHOWS
• Post your own video reactions to trailers, movies & shows.
• Watch reactions posted by influencers, friends, and fans, then leave a comment
• Watch & rate movie trailers; rate movies & shows--even individual episodes
• Easily see friends who are watching your favorite shows. View their ratings & reactions
- Improvements to functionality
We're always updating our app to give you the best possible experience. Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s awesome and creative, kinda find one problem
I love this app. It’s so fun to talk about your opinions about this movie. The only problem I have with it for not having 5 stars is that I really don’t like it locks you out of you message board, unless you like people or follow them for three days. I try to understand what the problems that can be implied, but I think it’s ridiculous to lock it out when people are messaging you and you’re curious on what it’s about
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind words about Stardust, and for the feedback-- We appreciate it!
Disappointing end to a fun experience
I’ll start with the good: I really enjoyed using Stardust for several months — the community is fantastic and there’s little-to-no toxicity like most spaces on the internet.
Now the bad: I was locked out of my account over 2 months ago and have zero recourse whatsoever to get back online. Because Stardust’s developers made the bafflingly stupid choice to only allow users to login by using Facebook’s AccountKit, I’m locked out for good. I tried going through Stardust’s customer support which was well-intentioned, but completely ineffectual. After looking into my issue for several weeks, they asked me to reach out to my mobile provider instead. I did, but my ticket was closed there as well without resolution. And really, what’s even the point of having customer service if they can’t resolve the simplest of issues, like logging into one’s account.
Ultimately a disappointing experience because I couldn’t even say goodbye to the friends I made, though I’d consider rejoining if Stardust ever allows users to login using a method other than Facebook’s AccountKit.
Great app for movie and TV lovers!
You can now talk about the movies and shows you love or love to hate on one social media platform dedicated to just that! Need I say more? Get your friends and family to sign up and make it even more fun. How many times do you want to talk about something awesome you just saw when no one you know is around to listen, hasn’t seen the film/show yet, and/or just plain old doesn’t care? Well no more! Download and review your little heart out!
(Note: There is one con and that’s that the app can be a little glitchy at times, but I’m sure since it’s still relatively new they’ll work these things out sooner than later. Please do guys 🙏🏼)
Developer Response ,
It's great to hear that you're sharing Stardust with your friends, Dave! The more the merrier!
- Stardust Entertainment, Inc
- 68.4 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Stardust Entertainment. Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.