Stella News Reader is a new generation information-gathering tool that is designed to be completely "User-Oriented".
Often the information you get from the web can get easily lost in annoying noise, with the character size lacking consistency from site to site and it being difficult to identify important sections, so finding what is truly necessary can be a struggle. This app is equipped with a powerful embedded optimize engine, and publicly published html contents are automatically converted to the display most appropriate for each device, to make, as it were, one unified application UI. Freed from the need to load unnecessary elements, the app operates at high speeds and as the user can freely change the outer appearance and choose the format that the user feels easiest for them to read, the focus can be purely on the content.
Users completely take the initiative in relation to the information with unlimited sources of information and the user can expand the source by adding feeds in the same way as with normal readers.
Moreover, the UI has been designed carefully in order to enable optimization of screen sizes and rotations for each device, and through extensive use of animation, operation is highly intuitive.
Stella is a completely stand alone reader, and can be used without reliance on external services or accounts. You can use the app without divulging your personal information, receiving junk mails or being faced with the possibility of the providers stopping the service.
- iPhone 6/6 Plus & iOS 8 are fully supported.
- All webpages are concurrently parsed by the app's machine learning engine and, rendered as in human-readable appearance form.
- Font sizes and themes are customizable for easy reading. You can also select the same appearance as Safari.
- Intuitive & animated UI. You can always keep one-handed operation even on landscape mode of iPhone 6 Plus.
- No setup is required. In its initial state, the app shows news that is buzzed on major social media.
- Sources are extensible as in the manner you like. The app can also be used as an ordinary RSS reader.
- Article storing functionality gives you the ability for offline reading. If original pages are deleted from the net, you can keep them forever.
- Folders to classify for later reading.
We'll work on diversification of available sources and improvements of the app's in-depth customizability, etc.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pros: visually pleasing
Cons: crashes often - when trying to reply, when trying to add an account, when trying to favorite. Does not show threaded replies or favs/boosts on toots (or favs/retweets on tweets). Confusing settings page.
Do not always show the very latest one,but the place that user leave last time
Can you please add a function to this app:rember the time point that user leave ,so that users can continue to read the updates from the position they left next time.
Needs to support Twitter lists! Full screen view and simpler (less distracting) backgrounds would be nice too.
- OwletLabs LLC
- 56 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © OwletLabs, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.