Stargate Command has been updated!
• We have an all-new video player that also includes the return of GateCast supporting Roku, FireTV, and Chromecast (Gen2 and newer)
• We've also made a number of general improvements and bug fixes across the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Stop breaking a good app
This app was great a year ago. Now it takes longer to load and can’t chrome cast so no more date nights watching SG:1. The arrangement keeps changing. It’s really disappointing that what started so great has become so awful. Two stars because I can still watch on my phone so at least it has limited functionality.
Developer Response ,
Sorry about that! Gate Cast should be up and running, would you please connect with our support team and get them the details of your setup so they can take a look? You can reach them directly at email@example.com - Thank you!
Older is better in this case
Since this new updated app version has been out, I have noticed a lot of bugs. As of the writing of this review, the older version of this app much better. I’m not fond of the white border encompassing the video player. It used to be black. When searching episodes by season, the last episode is followed by the middle episode and all episodes that follow. Perhaps it would be better if the episodes of the following seasons where listed after the previous seasons last episode. Some of the answers to some of the quizzes are wrong. I have fact checked the answers with multiple Stargate fan sites. Indeed there are errors in the answers to some of quizzes. Making it impossible to get 100% correct. In my opinion, this new Stargate Command app is not ready to be released to the public. It should not have left Beta testing.
Awesome new design but can’t login
I must say the app developers have out done them selves the new look is very clean and easy to navigate....however...
I notice after getting the update that I can’t sign into my all access account connected with FB as after I sign into Facebook it tells me I have previously logged in and when I click continue it kicks me back out to the home page without being signed in.... very frustrating considering I paid for it and I can’t watch my Stargate episodes or movies.... I have tried deleting and redownloading the app as well as different ways to try to sign in on the app and I get know where...
Developer Response ,
Glad you like the new look! We may need to manually update your login information, if you're still having issues logging in please connect with our support team. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
- 94.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- All Access Season Pass $19.99
- All Access Annual Subscription $19.99
- SGC All-Access Pass $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.