Tired of messy spreadsheets, confusing handoffs, and expensive retrofitting? Making your software accessible doesn’t have to be that way. Stark connects with Figma and Sketch to meet your team where they already work. With all the tools you need in one place, find accessibility issues in your design before it goes to production, or fix what’s already in flight. Let Stark help you streamline and automate your workflow to get your team to long-term, sustained accessibility compliance faster.
STARK IS FOR:
- Product Managers
- QA Experts
- Accessibility Specialists
- Anyone who builds websites, mobile apps, SaaS products, and everything in between
USE STARK FOR:
- Make anything from marketing landing pages and online stores to SaaS products accessible with fully-automated tools that do all the heavy lifting.
- Speed up your accessibility workflow with continuous checks, smart suggestions for fixing accessibility compliance issues, and features for smooth handoffs between teammates.
- Simulate what your design may look like for people with different types of vision.
- Check your contrast ratios and get smart color suggestions to ensure your design always adheres to AA or AAA requirements.
- Learn on the job with tips on how to fix color ratios, write better alt text, and rectify every accessibility issue we find.
- Design for easy navigation with Landmarks and Focus Order, allowing anyone to experience your product with screen readers and other assistive technologies.
- Join a community of more than 40,000 experts from all industries and access the largest collection of accessibility-related content on the internet in the Stark library.
- Automated accessibility audits for Sketch and Figma files
- Contrast Checker with Smart Suggestions
- Vision Simulator to simulate various vision types
- Alt text tips and suggestions for images that need it
- Landmarks & Focus Order to make your design easy to navigate
- In-app education to learn on the job
- Copy and paste Objective-C, Swift, and HTML code snippets
- Option to switch compliance standards and re-check your file
- Connection to Stark plugins for live updates to your design files
We're continually improving Stark! In this version we've:
- Added support for Figma's new "sections" — we'll now find and audit all your frames, even if they're in a section
- Added a label to your projects telling you when you last resynced and audited them
- Improved the keyboard accessibility of both the projects and screens lists, and made it easier to select and act on multiple projects
Ratings and Reviews
So long plugin, hello workflow!
Stark has always been my go-to plugin to help me design for accessibility. But now, I can involve the rest of my team in the process. No more screenshots marked up with arrows and numbers, no more redlining, and, by Steve Jobs' turtleneck, no more threads across multiple platforms. I loop in the right people for the right issues and seemlessly push updates to my design files.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! We want to make both you (and Steve) proud. If you have any thoughts about how we could improve, don't hesitate to send us any feedback you have at email@example.com!
Solid app made by good people
I initially gave them 3 stars and wrote a negative comment. I'm updating the review because the prior statement and rating were more indicative of my having a bad day than their product being suboptimal.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Are you willing to share any extra details about your experience and how we can improve? We’d be more than happy to hear at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great app to detect accessibility issues
I just started to use the Stark app and I love it already. It's easy to use and very convenient!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- STARK LAB INC.
- 33.5 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Stark Lab, Inc