Updated to support Japanese translation.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a lot more info, it actually only tells you things that are obvious. Would like much more detail. Like when the device says battery, does that mean it will die immediately or do you have a few hours left, also much more information on what each “swipe” will do
A good thing to have but needs serious work
I am pleased with my new hearing aids and am glad to have this app as a means of fine-tuning my hearing in settings. However, having said that, this app needs a lot of work.
1. Instead of having to cycle through each setting or volume level one at a time, there should be buttons labeled 1, 2, 3 etc. Having to cycle through the process four times to get from setting 1 to 3 in both ears is very annoying.
2. The volume at which the tone is produced seems to reset to max all the time for me instead of the volume I left it at. This produces unintentional very loud tones that I'm not expecting sometimes and is also disruptive to people around me.
3. an option to store favorite settings would be ideal. For example. I need a louder volume at work because it's a quiet environment. Allowing me to set up the hearing aids as I like for work and then store that setting by myself would be very helpful.
I just installed the app on my phone. It doesn’t do anything but turn the volume up or down! And the same with memory! I have a remote that does more than this app! I tried to decrease the volume on my left hearing aid. It didn’t do a thing as far as I know! I heard the same sounds when I put my phone to my ears as I do when I just swipe to hear the tones AND my hearing aid does not make a tone back like they do when I use the house phone T2! Totally worthless! I have a friend who recently purchased hearing aids. I don’t know what brand; but he showed me his app and he can do all kinds of things to his hearing aids including his own adjustments!! You need something like that!!!
- Starkey Laboratories, Inc.
- 30.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Starkey Laboratories, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.