Become the greatest Starkeeper in the Upper World!
Help Bo and Kikki the Starlit to find and return the stars that Nuru has stolen from the sky and hid across the Lower Lands! Go on epic adventures that will have you explore fantastic worlds, fight nightmarish enemies, collect dazzling treasures, and solve brain-teasing puzzles using an array of Special Suits!
Starlit Adventures is an original action/adventure-platform, free-to-play game for all ages and specially designed for mobile. You’ll have lots of fun with clever controls, adorable and cute characters, beautiful visuals and a wide range of gameplay mechanics to deliver a valuable and memorable experience.
* CONSOLE QUALITY content for a memorable experience!
* LOTS OF LEVELS in 8 WORLDS, each one with new challenges!
* UNLOCK ALL SUITS with unique special powers and play in different ways!
* OTHERWORDLY BOSSES guard the end of each world and will do anything to stop you!
* RICH VISUALS, beautiful story and unique characters!
* STICKER ALBUM to complete and trade stickers with your friends!
* GREAT CONTROLS specially designed for touchscreen!
* RANK AGAINST YOUR FRIENDS by collecting all treasures and making insane combos!
* VISIT THE INFINITE TOWER and try to go farther than your friends!
* OPEN UP CHALLENGES and unlock many more levels!
* SYNC your save game progress on any device using a Facebook login!
* RECORD your game in video and share with your friends using the ReplayKit in iOS 9 devices.
DISCOVER STARLIT ADVENTURES!
Bug fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I rated this game 5 stars because this game is challenging at the end and there were bosses hard for me. Right now I didn’t complete the game yet but im on the last level where the final boss is and the boss is so hard to complete. I got to the final stage without buying anything in this game and all the time the suit I choose is the bomber suit. I never give up on bosses, today I completed a sticker puzzle in this game and I think it gave me the 10 green coins, and if you get more farther and farther, everytime it gets harder and the bosses too. These are the hard bosses for me before and now, Peopeo, Buna, and of course Nuru. You did a exellent job making this game.
If you are thinking about buying this app, read this
This app is one of the best games I’ve played. It’s addicting and really fun. It animated and cute and funny. I REALLY like this game. The only thing bad about it is when you are getting suits it takes a lot of tokens and tokens are hard to get without actually money. To do one of the modes you need at least 3 suits. That doesn’t bother me that much, so I still am rating it 5 stars. Thank you! And I think you should get this app.
Fun game but huge cash grab
The game play is great, especially since the game is free to play. But it’s a huge cash grab as well.
There are 12 “suits” your character can use, each with unique powers. However, the game only gives you 3 of them and the rest have to either be unlocked or purchased.
I don’t mind having to unlock things, but the requirements in this game are unrealistic. Each suit costs hundreds of in-game “tokens” and you’ll only earn a few tokens per day at most which means it will literally take you years of daily playing to unlock them all. The only alternative is to pay real money for them. Also, 3 of them can only be unlocked by paying real money as well.
- Rockhead Estudios S.A.
- 280.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2019, Rockhead Games / Rockhead Studios.
- In-App Purchases
- Flying Suit $0.99
- Snow Suit $0.99
- Diving Suit $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.