Stranded in space, use cunning and skill against the Collective - a lethal robotic horde - to ensure the survival of your ship! Make your way back to Earth... if you can.
Starlost is a top-down space shooter, mixing tower defense, bullet hell, and classic RPG elements with gorgeous 3D graphics. Take control of Axel in an unforgettable epic story mode campaign.
Mine asteroids, research new technologies and build up your ship - choose your loadout, select your abilities and defeat the evil robot hordes in this intense shmup!
* Includes story mode, endless mode, challenge mode
* Build heaps of weapons - over 24 different types. From machine guns to temporal artillery
* Research and use over 20 special abilities to defeat the enemy
* Make your ship unique with over 40 upgrades
* Use railguns to annihilate enemy starships!
* Enjoy classic shoot em up gameplay with fresh mechanics
* Trust in Ceres, your mothership, to protect you
* Utilize movement mechanics to survive - strafe, turbo, blink and more
* Unravel the mystery of the dormant enemy AI... just what are they?
Ready? Strap in and download the space mining adventure of a lifetime.
Ratings and Reviews
Good start, good graphics, potential
It feels a bit incomplete but I haven’t hit any bugs yet.
For joystick controls and overall controls I would love to customize the layout.
I would also love it if the upgrades would tell you how much of an upgrade it is. Like increase 50% or 100% of this.
For powers, having a little video or clip that shows what it does before purchase would be icing on top.
Im not sure of guns have a firing arc or not but there are ranges but it would be nice to see where the guns can shoot.
Fun game. Scratches that ever present and ancient Space Miner itch quite satisfactorily
Wish the sector map displayed RU farms so I didn’t have to quit to the main menu every time to quickly check on which sectors were ready for farming though.
A few weeks later and still loving this game, between the mechanics and the audio/visual candy it’s great. Suggestion: Forward BeM needs to last one second longer, and be twice as loud, can’t get enough of that :)
Developer Response ,
The pre-pre-pre alpha of this game was actually called "Space Miner" internally! To beat Anubis you want some decent shields, and deployable turrets work well against his cage modes. Try out the challenges or endless mode for RU/rewards to help :)
Reminds me of Armada on Dreamcast
Every once in a while I look on the App Store for a game that looks like armada for Dreamcast. This is really close. Only thing I don’t like is the pacing. Fun fun fun super hard bad guy. And the mining is cool but I wish there was also experience for blowing up bad guys so if you need to grind at least you playing and not endless asteroid mining. This is a great game.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Wheatbelt Web Design Pty Ltd
- 493.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2015 Wheatbelt Web Design Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 5 Nanocores $2.99
- Starlost License $3.99
- 10,000,000 RU $7.99
- 1 Nanocore $0.99
- 1,000,000 RU $1.99
- 20,000,000 RU $15.99
- 5,000,000 RU $5.99
- 50,000,000 RU $31.99
- 20 Nanocores $8.99
- 5 Lootboxes $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.