With Stars & Constellations - Discover the Night Sky, Follow stars & Constellations.
Ever wondered how many stars and constellations we are surrounded by?
There are countless stars and lots of constellations named by space explorer agencies, and here all are wrapped up in one app, to give everybody the exact information of their location, shape, appearance in iPhones & iPad's
Enjoy the view around earth from earth without telescopes and without searching for a place away from your home in search of glittering stars of sky in night.
All the human searched constellation till now are updated in Stars & Constellations app for iOS
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription:
– 3 days Free trial period is provided then you can pay and get subscription immediately.
- You may pay subscription price beforehand and start subscription immediately as well.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
The following subscription plans are available (price may vary depending on location):
• 1 - week subscription with 3-day trial version – US $ 9.99
* 1 week subscription without trial - US $ 9.99
Added new constellations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a SCAM! Do NOT download.
Bottom line up front: I was erroneously charged for this app even though I cancelled the subscription 4 days into the 7-day free trial and neither the developer nor Apple are willing to provide a refund.
The full story.
I downloaded this on a Saturday. The description on this page says you get a 7-day free trial and then you will be auto-subscribed for $9.99 for 6-months of access.
Fine. Expensive sounding but ok.
I didn’t have time to spend looking at the app so I cancelled the subscription on Wednesday, 4 days into the 7-day free trial.
Thursday morning I received a receipt from Apple titled “WeeklySubscriptionwithTrial (7 Days)”. When I reported this issue to Apple, they said it was only a 3-day free trial and that I was signed up for a $9.99/week subscription.
Besides being ridiculously expensive, a 7-day subscription isn’t even an option.
Apple would not help me further with respect to a refund, but instead directed me to the app developer for help. The only support available is via Twitter. So far they have not responded and I am assuming my $9.99 is lost.
This developer is either dishonest or incompetent. Either way, they should not be allowed in the App Store, let alone trusted with your money.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEVELOPER
Wanted Starwalk 2. Tapped on it and it navigated to this app. I wasn’t paying total attention and immediately tapped get. This is what I ended up with. VERY SHADY Vito Technologies!!!!
When I tapped on support it navigates to Twitter?? What!!!
I don’t want Twitter, I’m not interested in getting Twitter. So apparently I’m out the refund. No way to get ahold of support I guess. I will not continue with my purchase of Star Walk2, nor will I recommend anything from Vito Technologies. It’s too bad because I’ve used Star Walk for years now. Horrible customer retention plan to charge for an app and then immediately try and charge more for the same app to work. The app is useless the way it is purchased for $.99. In order for the app to be of any value you have to have a subscription as well?? WHAT!!!
Sad and greedy
SCAM!! Auto charge your iTunes Account
This says it’s free but it’s anything but that (and it’s not that great and deleted it) - well come to find out they are charging $9.99 every 7 days (WTH? Who would ever pay that much for an App let alone one that’s for stars?) Thankful that my credit card company caught it and we canceled my card to stop it. Apple needs to do a better job of screening these apps, especially when it’s been reported multiple times.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Divya Mishra
- 128.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Fuego Soft 2020
- In-App Purchases
- 2WeeklySubscriptionwithTrial $9.99
- WeeklySubscriptionwithTrial $9.99
- Stars & Constellations Pro $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.