Assemble your 4-person team and complete puzzles in strategic match-3 battles!
Own your destiny in the world of Starsteel Fantasy, an anime-inspired Match-3 RPG. Create your team of 4 heroes and tactically attack enemies in gem-swapping combat. Complete various puzzles each with various win objectives in strategic turn-based combat. Cast spells and unleash ultimate attacks on dragons, bandits, and even menacing slimes. This adventurous world is yours for the taking, if you’re ready to own it.
- Create a 4-person team based on classic RPG classes (Healer, Tank, DPS, Magic)
Strategize your battle strategy with basic attacks, special attacks, and ultimate attacks
- Cast status ailments, buffs, and debuffs against your opponents
- Match 3, 4, and 5 of the same colored gems to create special blocks allowing you to stack multiple attacks in one turn
- Build your own prosperous kingdom, craft powerful weapons and items, and summon legendary heroes in your own town
- Recruit a team of heroes to serve as your gladiators in PVP Arena for fantastic prizes
- Dispatch your heroes to collect rare resources and and items
© Coinflip Studios. Published by Crunchyroll Games, LLC
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Please read this Terms of Service Agreement and our Privacy Notice before using our services as they govern the relationship between you and Crunchyroll.
* Players can now progress heroes much farther than before! Awaken heroes to 5 Stars, train them to level 90, and equip them with legendary weapons.
* All City buildings can be upgraded to level 25 now, unlocking many additional items, weapons, and relics to craft.
* Players can also increase their Player Level to 200!
* Essence has been added to the Treasure Blitzes as well as the Shop.
* Hard Mode has been introduced to the game, adding more difficult stages and additional missions across every chapter in the game.
* Keep an eye out for some additional heroes and events in the future!
* Check out the leaderboard in the Arena to see how you stack up against other players!
* New Story Mode Chapters Added
* Explore the Vestian Shores fighting pirates, sea creatures and many other new enemies across 19 new stages.
* Infiltrate the Castle and learn more about Adelynn’s mysterious past across 23 new stages.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing game but almost perfect
This game has potential, I can feel it but it's not there quite yet. The story arch and the characters are amazing if you know what I mean 😏jk. Aside from that the reward system is trash. They need to give out more rewards so we can summon more cause it’s insane that the summon pull is 50 for a multi. They only give out one Crytal or diamond for every level you three-star at.
The progress in the game like the story mode and building your city is really slow since the only way to get the material is through the material stage and that alone is extremely difficult. Like come on by level 3 the enemies are at level 16 in and you're over here barely reaching level 11 with your character. I may be exaggerating a little bit, but that's how it feels.
Aside from all this, the game is amazing but I would like them to tweak this a little more so the game can be more enjoyable for everyone.
Potential and nothing more
This is one of those games that has great characters art with lacking gameplay and presentation to rightfully honor it. I reckon that’s the positive, the art is substantial. The gameplay itself can become quickly tedious and chore like as it overall lacks eye popping visuals to justify the fact of how drawn out these fights can be. The premium currency dominates the game as its rare and is pivotal for many of necessary things. In short, the desire for money dominates player enjoyment by tailoring the game to hope a players mental fortitude crumbles and they spend the money. To wrap it up, this game has potential, unfortunately the potential is seeped in the hopes that the developers quit caring about how much they can squeeze out of players and think about the actual enjoyment players can have with the game. It rides heavy on its art, namely the eye popping females, this however only gets you so far and I personally have no belief in most of humanity to simply be humble and essentially do the right thing. One should give this game exactly what it gives you, a sub par game hoping to whittle you down into giving them your money. When that urge kicks in, rightfully uninstall this and move on to the next game.
Developer Response ,
Hey EleyonNeovo! Our development team will definitely consider your opinion and make the game better. Please email us more specific suggestions at http://www.crunchyroll.com/crgameshelp.
Hi, the game is very new. I hope the team will put in effort to add many functionality to the game.
1) One very very annoying thing is in team edit and selection. You can’t edit the team OR view/upgrade a character when that character is on an expedition.
2) many character has skills that are bugged. For example, Galen’s ability reduces his own armor instead of the enemy, or Josefina’s ability reduces teammates armor instead of enemy.
3) Would love to see more community, clans, open world, world bosses, soldiers, new lands and properties
4) The game is pretty empty compared to all the other games I have played. Needs an infinity tower, survival mode, etc...
5) Characters need more customization such as different skills, masteries, and visually like skins.
6) Art, it’s not terrible...but I think the team needs a new artist, it will be worth the extra pay. Would love to see enhanced art with dynamic movements in the future.
Developer Response ,
Hey Exokron! Our development team will definitely consider your opinion and make the game better. Please email us more specific suggestions at http://www.crunchyroll.com/crgameshelp.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Crunchyroll Games, LLC
- 390.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Coinflip Studios. Published by Crunchyroll Games, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Starsteel $3.99
- A Bit of Starsteel $24.99
- Some Starsteel $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.