The best way to learn Hiragana and Katakana.
Very useful app for people who want to learn Japanese but don't know how to start.
You will find yourself learning so fast.
* Key features
- All characters(Hiragana 104 characters and Katakana 104 characters)
- Audio for each character helping to pronounce correctly.
- Writing practice using your own finger.
- Stroke order for each character.
- Clear background character button in Stroke order window.
- Star rating after writing.
- Reading and listening multiple-choice tests.
- Auto play flashcard function (random, sequential)
- Voice recording
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the handwriting component. Audio could be played automatically.
I really love the handwriting component because it includes the grid which is very important when learning the strokes. For the listening test, I'd prefer it not to show the romaji at all or at least have it hidden and then have the audio play automatically. It's not really a listening test if you already see the romaji. Other than that, the app is very helpful with the tests.
I love this app it's amazing for hiragana and katakana. I like how we can choose how many questions we want
Wrong romanji with hiragana
The row that is ja-jo with the ten-ten marks should be za, ji, zu, ze, zo. This app already teaches you wrong.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.