Use this app to:
- Become eligible for incentives by answering a short pregnancy survey
- Monitor your pregnancy with a weight tracker, which syncs with your Apple HealthKit App
- Unwind in 20 seconds with Baby Boost, our relaxation tool
- See weekly ultrasound videos illustrating your baby’s development
- Find out when you hit important milestones
- Look up symptoms and issues
- Get daily tips and affirmations
- Find your health plan’s pregnancy program information
- Calculate your due date
Start Smart for Your Baby by Louisiana Healthcare Connections helps you connect to Louisiana Healthcare Connections staff and resources, create your pregnancy action plan, track your pregnancy milestones, look up your and symptoms and issues, so you can have a healthier pregnancy.
And there is more...The big day is coming! So many things are changing and there’s much to learn. For one, how can you best manage that “morning” sickness that seems to show up any time of day? When will your baby have a heartbeat? And what do your ultrasounds mean?
Begin by using Start Smart for Your Baby to make a healthy pregnancy action plan. Just enter your due date and birth date, and Start Smart begins personalizing your pregnancy milestones. After answering questions about how you're doing, you’ll learn about health issues related to your own pregnancy.
You can also use Start Smart to look up any symptoms you’re having, see weekly ultrasound videos of how your baby is growing, and track your weight gain. Can’t seem to remember to make that appointment or drink enough water each day?
You can even set reminders so you won't forget the important things to do when you’re pregnant.
Along the way, make a list of things to talk about with your doctor. When you see something you want to talk about to your doctor, midwife, or nurse, you can add it to your Q-List to easily remember at your next appointment.
Start Smart is developed in conjunction with a board certified OB who has over 15 years' experience taking care of women and their babies. Other contributors include nurses, midwives and other medical experts.
Visit Louisiana Healthcare Connections to learn more about the resources and services they provide to help take care of you and your baby.
We welcome your comments and suggestions - please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kick Counter, Weight Gain Calculator, Vaccination Tracker, and Feeding, Diaper, and Growth Trackers
- Wildflower Health, Inc.
- 109.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Wildflower Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.