Best StarGazing app to Explore the Universe!
== Best StarGazing experience @60fps! ==
== Video: http://tiny.cc/starvideo ==
--- Top 1 Education app in 34 countries and Top 10 Education app in 79 countries when FREE! Thank you all my dear users, please leave a review or rating if you love this application! ---
Hey, get outdoor with your friends and start star gazing! Let StarTracker guide you to explore the universe.
Just hold up and point the device to the sky and have fun! You can see any stars, constellations and deep sky objects you are watching in reality.
What our user said:
"Best star gazing app I've ever used. Very well put together and great visuals!!! From end to end this app is a must-have for anyone interested in astronomy!!"
"This app is a marvel of technology, art, and science. Super smooth operation, great graphics and a great merging of the devices capabilities. Having grown up using star charts and compasses, this app feels like science fiction come to life. Great job!"
"Looking at the sky was never this incredible!"
"If you download only one app, make sure it's this one!! This is one of the best apps I've ever seen, period! Its quality is unmatched among star gazing apps!"
• Augmented Reality Star Gazing with gyroscope! Just hold up the device.
• Sun, Moon, planets and 8000+ stars visible to the naked eyes.
• 88 Constellations & 100+ deep sky objects with magnificent graphics.
• All data is offline!
• Search and Lock the objects in Solar system, 12 Zodiac Constellations, 88 Constellations, Deep Sky Objects and Famous Stars.
• 3D compass in AR mode, indicate position of objects your searched.
• Location auto set by GPS, or set manually.
• Time Machine. Time and date can be adjusted smoothly.
• Capture a screenshot and share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or save to Photos.
• Smooth motion flow and quick response which is realized by cutting edge signal processing technique.
• Superb high quality graphics with full screen anti-aliasing.
• Bottom Right: Hide/Show Main Setting Menu, settings for name display, constellation, deep sky object, night mode, star amount and grid mode.
• Top Right: Search Menu (Solar system, 12 Zodiac and 88 Constellations, Deep Sky Object and Famous Stars)
• Top Left: Location Menu, choose location from a world map. Below is the Share button.
• Top bar: Time Machine Menu, adjust any time/date.
• Bottom Left: AR Compass indicator in AR track mode, pan the screen to enter un-track mode and click track button to back.
• When search any object under un-track mode, it will be locked at the center of the screen, then user can adjust time/date to see changes of the related sky.
• When under un-track mode, just lift up the screen and point it to the sky to enter AR track mode.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- iOS11 support
- Reduce app size
- Bug fixing and performance improving
Ratings and Reviews
Man, best wishes for you both, happy anniversary.
Do you know what would make it a 5-star app? If you could add references to the mapping, so we could get facts and information and still hi-res pics of the stars, constellations and galaxies. The deep space project is a nice touch and would love to get more info about it when I touch it. Get info and reference for it and it will be hard to beat. As, it is, it is very good. But it can be amazing. Surreal feeling of the sky and the glowing stars are just so beautiful. Nice work anyway.
The controls are confusing. This, like other astronomy apps, try to do way too much for you. As soon as you start up the app, it takes you a ride thru the sky, where a combo of device movement, and finger navigation, leaving you questioning where up and down are at. You never get to go into "let me navigate exactly where I want to go, and let me spin the sky the way I WANT TO". The downside of that is that sometimes the North Star is to the top, bottom, right and left. And you are left guessing what the stars will appear like, when you go outside.
I've given up on this app, because when I take it outside, it never lines up, and I am given ZERO control over CORRECTING the star map, to match the actual night sky. I understand the desire to do neet things for users, but when I have a star chart, I can turn it to match what I am looking at, not an option here.
Awesome for me (novice)
I don’t do much in terms of astronomy (yet) but would love to learn and will get a telescope when I actually have time. But this app is awesome for helping to visualize the location of various planetary bodies and constellations in the relation to our planet (actually your current location on the planet). Very cool to know where things are and to see what stars your looking at in the night sky if you have very limited knowledge.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 身吉 潘
- 17.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 PYOPYO Studio
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.