Hey, get outdoor with your friends and start star gazing! Let StarTracker guide you to explore the universe.
Just hold up and point the device to the sky and have fun! You can see any stars, constellations and deep sky objects you are watching in reality.
What our user said:
"Best star gazing app I've ever used. Very well put together and great visuals!!! From end to end this app is a must-have for anyone interested in astronomy!!"
"This app is a marvel of technology, art, and science. Super smooth operation, great graphics and a great merging of the devices capabilities. Having grown up using star charts and compasses, this app feels like science fiction come to life. Great job!"
"Looking at the sky was never this incredible!"
"If you download only one app, make sure it's this one!! This is one of the best apps I've ever seen, period! Its quality is unmatched among star gazing apps!"
• All data is offline!
• Sun, Moon, planets, 88 Constellations and 8000+ stars visible to the naked eyes.
• 12 Zodiac Constellations Art & 6 famous deep sky objects with magnificent graphics.
• 3D compass in AR mode, indicate position of objects your searched.
• Location auto set by GPS, or set manually.
• Auto hide all menus and enter AR track mode when lift up the device and point to sky.
• Smooth motion flow and quick response which is realized by cutting edge signal processing technique.
• Superb high quality graphic display by enabling the retina display of the device and the full screen anti-aliasing technology employment.
• Full 88 Constellations & 100+ deep sky objects with magnificent graphics.
• Search and guide you to stars, constellations, planets and deep sky objects.
• Time Machine menu and location menu to encourage children to exploring more on time and location dimension.
• Night mode switch, to protect children's eye when doing star gazing outdoor.
• Top Left: Location Menu, choose location from a world map.
• Buttom Left: AR Compass indicator in AR track mode, pan the screen to enter un-track mode and click track button to back.
• When under un-track mode, just lift up the screen and point it to the sky to enter AR track mode.
- Bug fixing and performance tuning.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Made me a Stargazer
This app is great, especially for camping trips or beach weekends when the stars look really nice. I’ve been trying to teach myself to identify constellations for the last few years, and this app has helped a ton. Looking at the stars is so much more fun when you know what they are! The only problem I’ve ever run into is the automatic location service/orientation messes up in areas I have bad signal, but it’s easy to fix with the manual world map. I’ve had many memorable nights laying on the ground with friends enjoying the beauty of the cosmos because of this app!
The kid loves it!
When our young one saw it on, we were headed home. She asked what is that, we told her . This is star tracker, can I look at it. The rest of the ride home was question of what’s this, and what can I find for you. I tried to explain the stars in Orion’s Belt, that they were twenty times the size of our sun. She needed time to think of about that, needless to say she loved it. Thank you for the help, I hope our little one stick with it!. Thanks again!, J T .
Easy to use & works well
I had a prior night sky app. But it required WiFi and was a pain to use. Calibration was “iffy” and identifications were guesstimates. This app is fast and easy to calibrate, does not depend on WiFi, and show the sky with good accuracy. The planets are displayed far oversized, and shows the planet as observed in a telescope. But this helps you distinguish them from the stars, and they are shown in proper position in the night sky. I’m very happy with this app.
- Shen Ji Pan
- 47.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 PYOPYO Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Full version $2.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.