Designed to be the ultimate fan experience, the STARZ App lets you download full movies and series to watch whenever, wherever. That’s premium entertainment you can take with you, at an unbeatable price.
If you’re already a STARZ subscriber through a TV provider, you can download the app right now and enjoy at no additional charge through your TV subscription. No other subscription to any other service is required. Comcast/Xfinity does not allow subscribers to log into the STARZ App at this time.
Here’s what you get:
- Full downloads of series and movies.
- Stream on up to 4 devices at a time.
- New content is added every week, giving you more of the best choices and greater options.
- A different genre for every mood or occasion. Not only drama, comedy, western, and family, but sci-fi, action, adventure, documentary, film noir, romance, war, suspense, thriller, chiller, horror, fantasy, gangster, historical, musical, urban, mystery, magical, satirical, and, well, with so many movies and shows… you get the picture.
Obsessable Original Series that include:
- American Gods
- The Spanish Princess
- Ash Vs. Evil Dead
- Black Sails
- The Girlfriend Experience
- Survivor’s Remorse
- Party Down
- The White Queen
The biggest box office smashes, including:
- Bad Boys For Life
- Jumanji: The Next Level
- Once Upon a Time in…Hollywood
- Spider-Man: Far From Home
- Little Women
- A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
STARZ subscription details:
- You can subscribe monthly or annually. Both subscriptions give you unlimited streaming of all content
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
STARZ online services are only accessible through participating partners in the U.S. and certain U.S. territories where a high-speed broadband connection is available. Service automatically rolls to month-to-month or annual subscription unless cancelled prior to expiration of free trial. Subscription is non-refundable. Prices may vary. STARZ and related service marks are the property of Starz Entertainment, LLC.
Bug fixes and feature enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App Review, Not Content (device iPad Pro)
First, the app content is good.
My issue/frustration is with the functionality of the app itself. My biggest pain point (and it’s a big one for me) is that the app times out quickly and the video closes, especially whenever my iPad screen times out. So, say I hit Pause on a video for more than a minute or two and/or step away from my iPad long enough for the screen to lock, when I return, I have to reopen STARZ, and re-navigate to the video I was watching from the STARZ home screen. This also occurs when I switch between apps. Whenever STARZ is temporarily moved to the background, I have to search all over again. This is the only app I’ve encountered that does this, making it especially noticeable. Also, other apps have the PIP “drawer” functionality where you can slide a video off screen and return to it. This is not the case in STARZ... the video disappears, and again, if it has been a significant amount of time, I have to re-navigate back.
It’d be nice to have quicker access to the main menus, and to time out on the active content’s description screen (but keep the video window open if in PIP mode).
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your great feedback. We will take it into consideration for future enhancements.
I’m in LOVE
I’m so used to movie company’s that selfishly give you pricey ultimatums and quick to cut you off but with Starz I feel like family that is willing to work with my circumstances. I kept debating on if I should stay through the free trial even though I’m broke. I LOVE it and am dying to watch Psycho 1 3 and 4 because 2 was strangely HILARIOUS to me. Trying to be responsible I was going to resubscribe later. They are THE BEST in business with no low budget movies and have great ways to make you want to stay. After this new plan offer they gave me IM DEFINITELY sticking with this company! Though they kissed my a for me to stay I will be kissing theirs for life lol. The great movies are worth it! I love you STARZ!!! Thanks for being a great budget company while still having the best of them all. I recommend to EVERYONE WHO WANTS A GREAT VARIETY OF MOVIES AND A GOOD COMPANY THAT MAKES MONEY AND TREATS THEIR CUSTOMERS WELL. Xoxoxo
Definitely have some issues to work out
I hold large, multi billion dollar companies to very high standards and this app really misses the mark. The actual content is great, I’ve had plenty of hours of entertainment. Its always on in the background when I do just about anything. With that being said, I really wish it would offer split screen. Since iOS14 came out, almost all of my video apps will go to the corner or run in the background while I use my phone. This app doesnt and its sooo annoying. Currently, the Seduction series is airing and Im super anxious! its amazing! but i have no way of knowing when ill be able to see the newest episode. there’s absolutely no information on any of the movies or shows. It’s annoying i cant take care of anything regarding my acct in the app, it opens Safari which is annoying. just a ton of little inconveniences makes it less than stellar and in my opinion, with all of the competitors, it should really be doing more. It needs a new UI, I want specific dates when things are coming, etc. All in all, its fine and definitely worth the money if you get your membership on a discount.
- Starz Entertainment
- 34.7 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © 2020 Starz Entertainment, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- STARZ® Monthly $8.99
- STARZ® Three Month $23.99
- STARZ® Six Month $43.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.