Watch and Download Arabic, English 4K Movies and Same Time as the US TV Series. Only in Middle East and North Africa.
STARZPLAY is a streaming service that provides customers with award-winning series, 4K movies, & documentaries with exclusive content added every month.
A World of Entertainment
Hollywood hits, family favorites, STARZ Originals, same-day-as-the-US & Arabic series; something for everyone
Subscribe with your iTunes account & enjoy your free trial
No Contracts, Cancel Anytime
After your free trial.
Watch Your Way
Stream on iOS, iPad, Apple TV, AirPlay, Chromecast & many more. See *FAQ for all supported devices
Your favorites - zero interruptions
Watch with English, Arabic or French subtitles & dubbing
Sharing is caring
Login on up to 5 devices & watch simultaneously on 2
Download & Go
Watch your favorites offline
Available in; Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia & United Arab Emirates
- Les nouveaux abonnés peuvent bénéficier d’un essai gratuit via iTunes
- After the trial period, subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off min. 24 hours before end of the current billing cycle.
- Payment will be charged to the iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Manage auto-renewal settings within iTunes after purchase.
- Subscription provides full access to all content & features on all supported devices
Minor bug fixes & improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
From 2 stars to 4 stars
Update: I am happy with the current app design. The content are good and they need to improve it since all big streaming services are coming in the next 2 years. The apple TV app is not that smooth. Few more updates and you can win a 5 star from me.
Old review: The app is bad. The website is too. No appleTV app. Maybe they should check other streamers apps and try to make something similar.
Their media content is great and cover many shows other streamers don't have.
Great content, great value
The subscription offers great content (complementary to “other” other streaming services) and great value.
However, The app is a little glitchy, as in it does not correctly record the last place a video was played to and has some synchronization issues of play history across multiple devices. Does not offer multiple user profiles. These are the only reasons I cannot give it 5 stars.
Developer Response ,
Hello Usman , please contact us with your account details on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to assist.
Good Netflix alternative
Lacks a continue watching category from the onset. You can find it under options but that takes away the convenience.
Also, when casting it tends to disconnect from your device so you can’t pause or rewind etc. You need to disconnect and reconnect to your device in order to continue controlling
Developer Response ,
Hello, Kindly note that we have the "Continue Watching" list available in the application homepage for easier navigation through the content you have been watching, for the disconnection issue,. we appreciate providing us more details on the account and device used to email@example.com and we will be more than happy to help.
- Playco Entertainment FZ LLC
- 93.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, French
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Playco Entertainment FZ LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 7 Day Free Trial $10.99
- Monthly Subscription $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.