This is the free version of Stash2Go, which has a little bit reduced functionality compared to the full version, but is still fully useful for most of you . The full version is here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stash2go/id668448945
*** If you have questions, please contact me -- I will response immediately -- use this email: firstname.lastname@example.org ****
Note that in case of forums, you can browse the stash2go forum to have unlimited access to topics, posts, etc.
Stash2Go allows you to use Ravelry on the go, even if you're offline, on the iPhone and the iPad, and provides access to yarns, projects, patterns and friends, even if you're offline. Ravelry is the world's largest community for knitters and crocheters.
* Access to your Ravelry knitting & crocheting projects, your queued projects, your yarn stash and stashed needles
* Access to your Ravelry friends: browse all your friends, and also their projects, queued projects, stashed yarn and stashed needles
* Search for yarns based on the extremely large Ravelry yarn database, and review details of a yarn, associated images with ease
* Browse potentially matching knitting or crocheting pattern right from your yarn details page
* Search for patterns using full text search, filter for special categories (hat, blankets, ..), or features (free, five star rated, ..)
* Search for yarn shops based on your current location, review the routing directions, opening schedule, sold yarns and other details
* Start a project from a pattern, or queued project, or with no pattern (empty project)
* Upload a picture to your project, or your stashed yarn
* Perform batch download of all pdf documents that are in your library on Ravelry and matching current projects, to have them available without internet
* Access most important information when you have no internet connection (can be customized to match your personal needs)
* Allows to associate PDF documents with own ravelry projects, and move arrows around pdf pages (and the location will be permanently stored)
* Ability to use up to two row counters per project, even across apple devices (values stored at Ravelry)
* Browse your Ravelry library of single patterns
* Browse your favorite patterns and projects
* Browse the subscribed Ravelry forum groups, and reply to existing posts (including posting images)
* Open projects, patterns or people from the forum posts, and favorite projects or patterns, or make friends with people on their profiles page
* Receive and reply to personal Ravelry messages
* Receive instant notification when new personal messages or forum messages arrive (requires iOS7 for repeated check for messages)
* Ability to scan yarn barcodes and display matching yarn
* Change the color theme of the application (up to 9 themes currently) — in the screenshots here, one of the themes was selected
* Select from a personal color palette (inspired by seasonal color analysis), and use it to perform instant yarn color analysis (to indicate if a potential yarn color in your stash matches your colors or not)
* iPhone + iPad support, native iOS application, supports both iOS 6 and iOS 7
To directly contact us you can go to our ravelry support group. For additional information you can go to our website, where we provide additional version.
If you have additional ideas for improvement, please share them with us. The app will be continuously improved.
** important - if you have issues / questions please contact us via email@example.com **
+ minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Love it but it always freezes up
11-May-2018 I’ve emailed the Stash2go people twice now in the last couple of months, but nobody has ever replied.
You cannot rearrange your queued items, which is extremely frustrating. It allows you to change the number and when you press done it leaves it in the same place. That is my most recent frustration.
March 2018 review -I love this app in the sense it has helped me to become much more organized, and love the many row counters per project!
Unfortunately this app is extremely slow, freezes up regularly, and crashes constantly. I’m not sure if that’s only the lite version, but it’s a really bad user experience.
I would love to try the full version, but if I pay for it, and it has the same problems, I would be beyond frustrated.
Developer Response ,
Hi - thanks - it should not be slow - please let me know via firstname.lastname@example.org what you did so I can verify that and potentially fix it. Note that a lot of data needs to be downloaded from the ravelry servers, and the app tries to cache that information where possible.
My patience is wearing thin.....
This app COULD be so cool. When it works, it’s useful and fun, BUT..... it takes forever to respond, routinely freezes for no apparent reason, and crashes completely every 15 minutes. Seems like the designers’ goal is to reliably load ads (some of which blatantly obscure content), rather than reliably load Ravelry pages.....I keep hoping it will get better but, after months of frustrating user experience, I have lost my interest in ever paying to upgrade. How can the designers not be mortified by this poor level of performance for so long? I understand the need for ads but not when they interfere with basic functions. It’s ridiculous that they won’t fix this.....
Developer Response ,
Please inform me via email@example.com what you did so I can fix it . It should definitively not crash or be slow. Did you contact me actually? Usually I try to respond quickly where possible, but I can't recall a message from you ..
I've had this app for awhile but used it for the first time today after downloading the update. It. Is. Horrendous. Images are such poor resolution you can see nothing... on a needlework app!!! Do I need to point out the irony here? You also can't load more than one set of search returns because the ad that won't close despite the X blocks the "Load More" button. Don't open the app drop down in the forums because the only way to get back to the page you were reading is to back all the way out. Aesthetically the app design makes a toddler's game app look elegant. An absolute mess, obviously not tested before release, and very effective in assuring me this is not a developer I want to support by buying the pro version. Fail all the way around.
Developer Response ,
The resolution depends on whether you have activated the setting "reduce 3G/4G data" or not. If you deactivate it, in will download the high res images. This has not changed from previous releases.
Regarding your comments for the layout I don't really get your point. If you'd like to change detailed tips how to change the layout, I am more than open to discuss that via firstname.lastname@example.org -- but: it has not changed compared to previous releases.
Also I don't see what makes you angry here, so maybe you want to tell me your thoughts in more detail via the above email. Note that this app version is free, and holds all functionality of the full version.
- Luxx GmbH
- 109.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Luxx Yarns GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.