Welcome to Stat-A-Pult GAA – The iOS app to allow you to track the key performance indicators (KPI) of your GAA team. The app has been created in conjunction with top inter-county performance analysists. The key features of the app are:
•Intuitive user interface.
•10 Preset KPI’s included in App.
•10 User configurable KPI’s to allow you to track specific items during the game.
•Shots charts for home and away team broken down by Shots from Play and From Frees. Can be viewed as zonal data or as actual position.
•Puckout/Kickout charts for home and away teams. Can be viewed as zonal data or as actual position.
•Save any number of squads to allow for use in games – Ability to delete squads also exists.
•Save any number of games to allow for review of game stats at any time – Ability to deleted games also exists.
•Configurable game settings:
oMinutes per half – Allows for use with all age groups.
oSetup of user-defined statistics – Configurable text for each user-defined stat.
oSelection of active statistics for each game - Active KPI’s to be used are configurable by each game allowing you to track different aspects in different games or with different teams.
oJersey colour for home team.
•After the game all stats can be exported and emailed. The game summary documents consist of:
oAll stats by player by half in CSV (Excel) format.
oScoring summary/order for game in CSV (Excel) format.
oShot and PO summary’s in PDF format for both teams and individual players. 3 separate reports are given showing total shot/puckout summaries as well as individual summaries for both home team and opposition.
oGame summary showing all total statistics, top performers by each stat, puckout win/loss ratio, score efficiency, scoring summary by player and opposition scoring efficiency.
(1) Addition of Game log for downloading full time-coded stat data
(2) Removal of Zonal Grid view based shot and puckout details from reports.
(3) Addition of functionality to deal with shots from 65/45's and Sidelines during game.
(4) Addition of new Game Overview PDF file.
(5) Help tab changed to “Game Reports” tab. From this tab the Game Summary file,Help file and new Game Overview can be viewed during the game.
(6) Ability to hide a player from the Stat Entry screen to deal with scenarios where players are sent off or using in games of less than 15-a-side.
(7) Addition of Ball Directly Out Of Play as an outcome for Puckouts/Kickouts during a game.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.