State and Federal Codes, Statutes and Law Titles featuring New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Florida, Colorado, Connecticut, Arizona, New York, Ohio, USC & many more, see below:
- Reliably fresh data.
- Easy to read/use format
- Offline access
- Complete records
- Compatible with dark mode
- Notes stored in iCloud
- Backup favorites in iCloud
- Corporate Sponsorship now available
State and Federal Legal resource for AZ, CA, CT, CO, DC, FL, HI, ID, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TX, US, UT, VA, WI and WY including Motor Vehicle Laws, Criminal Code, US Code (USC) and many more.
This app contains laws, statutes, titles, codes, rules, USC and other data for the following States and Commonwealths:
District of Columbia
An app designed for Law Enforcement, Lawyers and other Legal professionals.
This app includes Law titles to the aforementioned states, commonwealths and US Code. As the app develops, more states will be added. App includes several paid and free titles along with the option to purchase complete sets. Popular titles include Motor Vehicle Law, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Civil Law, Tax Law, Insurance Codes, Education Codes. NJ Title 2C, Title 39, PA Title 18, Title 75, Penal Codes of New York and Texas and many more.
For requests to add states and/or titles, please contact us via email.
- includes 69 Connecticut Law Titles (CT Law)
- includes 54 Titles of the United States Code (USC)
- includes 68 New Jersey Statute Titles (NJ Law)
- includes 132 New York Titles (Consolidated Statutes, Unconsolidated Statutes, Court Acts and Misc Titles) (NJ Law)
- includes 49 District of Columbia Titles (DC Law)
- includes 47 Pennsylvania statute titles (PA Law)
- includes 76 titles for the state of Virginia (VA Law)
- includes 30 Texas Law titles (TX Law)
- includes 59 Nevada Revised Statute Titles (NV Law)
- includes 45 Colorado Revised Statute Titles (An officially sanctioned publication using the official text of the Colorado Revised Statutes) (CO Law)
- includes 309 North Carolina Law Chapters (NC Laws)
- includes 236 Law chapters from the State of Michigan (MI Law).
- includes all 33 Code Titles for the State of Indiana (IN Law).
- includes 84 Law Titles for the State of Oklahoma (OK Law).
- includes 53 active United States Code Law Titles (USC Law).
- includes 48 Law Titles from the State of Florida (FL Law).
- includes 30 California Law Titles (CA Law)
- includes 101 Minnesota Law Titles (MN Law)
- includes 63 South Carolina law titles (SC Law)
- includes 41 Hawaii Revised Statute Law Titles (HI Law)
- includes 47 Arizona Revised Statute Law Titles (AZ Law)
- includes 34 Ohio Revised Code titles (OH Law)
- includes the Wisconsin State Statutes (WI Law)
- includes the Wyoming State Statutes. (WY Law)
- includes the North Dakota Century Code. (ND Law)
- Includes the State of Rhode Island General Laws (RI Law)
- Includes the Commonwealth of Massachusetts General Laws (MA Law)
- Includes the State of Maine Statutes (ME Law)
- Includes the State of Illinois (ILCS)
- Includes Maryland Law and Rules (MD Law)
- Includes Missouri Law (MO Law)
All titles update on a regular basis as new data becomes available.
**New Feature: Corporate Sponsorship allows your agency and/or employer to purchase bulk licensing for your members to be used within this app. Contact us for additional details.
Kaboserv.com Development LLC and Louis Kabo
Florida Law Structure Update:
Added FL Title XLIX (PARENTS BILL OF RIGHTS; TEACHERS BILL OF RIGHTS) to Florida Law Complete subscription.
Renamed FL Title XLVIII -> EARLY LEARNING-20 EDUCATION CODE
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful and frequently used app
I agree that the latest “update” that wiped the app and informed us that we had to upgrade to the new up was a little sneaky. But, that being said, the app was very inexpensive to begin with and always had free updates and i use the app all time, so I definitely got my money’s worth. Now, the app is ONLY $2.99 per year for each title. You can’t beat that at all, considering what the titles cost in book form. This is a very useful app for me and I think the price is well below what it could be.
Underhanded and Deceptive
OK, I get it. It’s expensive to keep the statutes current, and to keep the app up to date as operating systems update. Sure, an annual subscription makes more sense in that context than a one-time purchase. The loser move was forcibly wiping the old app as part of an “update” with zero warning. You could have posted a notice or an annoying pop-up telling us it was no longer supported, and to switch over to the new app before an OS update renders the old app completely useless, and then just let it die in due course. But now it’s forced, and on top of that your users have to rebuild their favorites from scratch without being able to refer back to the old data. One terrible decision lost you a lot of goodwill earned from an otherwise excellent service.
Love the new update
Great app. For people complaining about the cost, it’s $0.25 a month. You’re telling me these people leaving bad reviews can’t afford that? I’d rather pay to have quick access than look up the info in a book or online. Last I checked, you have to also pay for updates when you purchase the book for new content. So this is an easier and cheaper alternative. Extremely thankful that an app like this exists. New update has a clean and organized look. 👍🏼
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Louis Kabo
- 11.7 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 - Kaboserv.com Development LLC
- In-App Purchases
- NJ Law Title 39 - New Jersey $2.99
- NJ Law Title 2C - New Jersey $2.99
- PA Law Title 75 - Pennsylvania $2.99
- PA Law Title 18 - Pennsylvania $2.99
- PALaw Title 35 $0.99
- NJ Law Complete New Jersey Law $29.99
- NJ Law Complete (Monthly) $4.99
- NJLaw Title 4 $0.00
- PALaw Code 234 $1.99
- NJLaw Series - Title 2A $2.99