Touch Arcade Game of the Week!
"Glitch Games has a way of creating great atmosphere in their games, and their puzzles ... are always satisfying and feel within reach." - Jared Nelson | TouchArcade
Station 117 is a first-person point and click mystery adventure game.
In an undisclosed location, somewhere on the floor of the Pacific ocean, is Station 117 - a classified research facility doing totally secret work. Seriously, don’t ask what they’re doing. Sometimes even they don’t know.
However, as it always does, something went wrong.
As Jerry Goodman - genius, billionaire, playboy, amateur marine biologist - you’ve stumbled upon the station completely by mistake.
Due to your unlimited curiosity, and let’s face it dumb stupidity, you go inside.
What you discover will change everything.
• A first person point and click adventure game.
• Trademark Glitch humour and puzzles that will leave you screaming at us.
• No in app purchases.
• The Glitch Camera to help you solve puzzles and keep track of clues.
• Lots of clues to find and puzzles to solve.
• A beautiful soundtrack and immersive sound effects.
• A full Hint System to help you if you get stuck.
• 9 save slots, share the game with your family!
• Auto-saves your progress!
Glitch Games is a tiny independent ‘studio’ from the UK.
Find out more at glitch.games
Chat with us on Discord - discord.gg/glitchgames
Follow us @GlitchGames
Find us on Facebook
Thank you so much for checking out Station 117! If you're enjoying it please consider leaving a review as they really help us! And don't forget we have support pages here if you're stuck or have issues - http://www.glitch.games/support/117
* Area 0 - Slightly increased delay between completing lever puzzle and scene change.
* Area 3 - Re-exported area 3 cog sounds.
* Area 5 - Re-exported corrupt ‘squelches’ sound.
* HUD - Invisible Back Button zone now disabled by default. Can be re-enabled in Settings > Advanced > HUD.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic game again.
Another fantastic release from Glitch! This game was like a mini-Veritas and reminiscent of the older Glitch games (All that remains, Forever Lost). Although I having been longing for another long game, I can understand the hard work and time that goes into these shorter ones. We also reap the benefit by getting new games much more often. I truly hope that Glitch continues to expand on this storyline by offering new segments every few months. This is by far my favorite shorter release since Veritas itself. Keep up the great work.
Awesome game and value
I’m really happy Glitch went back to what I feel is their strength - the suspenseful, story-driven adventure game. This one is awesome. Great graphics, game play and story. The puzzles aren’t easy and it took awhile for me to figure things out. The hint system is top notch. I love games with puzzles that challenge me in a reasonably logical way and this one did that. Plenty of scenes and puzzles. Humorous tidbits throughout were much appreciated. Just the right length for me at a great price. Just buy it!
S117 is Brilliant!
Yet another great game from Glitch. S117 has a great storyline, filled with Glitch brand humor and excellent puzzles that make you think outside the box! From multistep puzzles to others that are obvious (I still tend to overthink them anyway), this is a great game for all! The art department did outstanding work on the beautiful scenes. I’ve already gifted to several friends to play.
Keep up the amazing work guys! Congrats on another great game!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 783.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.9 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2012 - 2022 Glitch Games Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.