Station Master 4+
London Underground Information
- Offers In-App Purchases
The Elizabeth Line (Crossrail) opened to the public on the 24th May 2022 and we've updated our database with the new stations!
Station Master is an encyclopædia of knowledge of all London Underground, original 84 Overground (pre-June 2015) stations and Docklands Light Railway stations including the best door position for exit at every station, along with unique 3D Maps showing you the facilities at and layout of ALL 270 Tube stations.
Co-created by Geoff Marshall, a two-times Guinness World Record Holder for travelling to all Tube stations in the fastest time possible (a record he held most recently from 2013–2015). http://www.tubeworldrecord.co.uk/
“Tube nerds, prepare to swoon” – Time Out
“Save time on the tube with the shortcuts app Station Master” – Evening Standard
“It’s a real geek's guide to the tube” – Londonist
Prize Winner of "Best App for Accessibility/Step Free Information" - TfL Accessible App Competition - https://www.tfl.gov.uk/info-for/media/press-releases/2013/december/tfl-announce-winners-of-accessible-app-competition
The information in Station Master is built-in so it is available at all times underground, without an internet connection.
• Exit information - shows you the correct door to be nearest the exit, interchange corridor, passageways or lift. The only exits App with correct door positions for new S-Stock trains and the new Tottenham Court Road Northern Line station.
• 3D Maps and Exit Maps at selected stations (ALL 270 Tube stations covered in 3D!) - visualise a station before you travel there!
• Accessibility information - Steps count, lift availability, measurements of gaps onto trains and loads more essential information for wheelchair users, parents with buggies or just those with heavy luggage.
• Station facilities - listing toilet information, Wi-Fi availability and more.
• Transport Links - to buses, National Rail trains, Cycle hire and River services.
• Travel tips, history and fun facts for every station, making your commute less of a chore.
Note: Station Master is not a route planning App.
London's Transport Network is constantly changing and evolving and we continually update the information in Station Master to reflect changes to the network and from community contributions and corrections.
• Elizabeth Line data
• many fixes and performance improvements behind the scenes
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app. Excellent graphing, maps, and navigation. Perfect for every London commuter.
Live this app. Would like it updated for TfL sometime
Update: Excellent User Support
This year is the 150th anniversary of the London Underground's opening. Anyone with an interest in the Underground will find Station Master fascinating. I've searched unsuccessfully for information about Tube station diagrams for months. While a few are available, Frost and Marshall have such diagrams for ALL Zone 1 stations in their app. Their web site relates how they gathered data for the diagrams over the course of a year. My congratulations--and thanks--for developing a fantastic app!
UPDATE: Since my original review 2 weeks ago, Frost and Marshall have released TWO enhanced versions. The new station exits are especially helpful. Geoff Marshall has quickly replied to two email questions and has improved a station map I commented on. Anyone using the London Underground will find this app indispensable. And any Tube Geek MUST have it!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Frostmd LLP
- 42 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 frostmd LLP
- In-App Purchases
- Medium Tip $1.99
- Enormous Tip $11.99
- (Virtual) Coffee for Matthew $5.99
- Large Tip $5.99
- Small Tip $0.99