Share and Schedule posts for Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+ all from a single dashboard.
You can easily share any text, image or a link by adding it to queue. Your posts will be automatically scheduled and posted to your favorite social networks. You can also add a custom schedule or post now from the app itself.
What's more? Get Analytical Insights for all Social Profiles*.
Statusbrew makes social media management easy for businesses, marketers, music and theatre artists, writers, influencers, freelancers and individuals.
What do we offer:
For all your Social Media publishing:
• Create and manage multiple posting Schedule to target users in various time zones.
• Schedule your posts using the Custom time to schedule for specific events or campaigns.
• Design and view your Instagram marketing plan in the Publish Planner.
• Get push notifications when your post is ready to be published on Instagram.
• Use iOS native "Share to" feature, to schedule your posts from any app or browser!
Statusbrew is free, but you can easily upgrade within the app.
Free Plan Features:
- Connect up to 1 profile for each Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.
- Schedule upto 10 posts per social profile.
Aviator Plan Features:
- Connect up to any 5 social network profiles.
- Schedule upto 100 posts per social profile
- Insights* where you can see how your many people follow/unfollow you after each media that you post. Also, keep an in-depth check on the engagement rate for your media.
Aviator Plan subscription is optional and at $9.99 per month or super saver price of $49.9 per year and choose to automatically renew at the end of each month/year.
Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account only after confirmation of the purchase. You would be able to manage your subscriptions directly from iTunes account settings.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. To cancel the subscription, make sure you deactivate it at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription during your subscription period.
Send your questions & feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read all about the product and social updates on https://blog.statusbrew.com
Statusbrew Help Center
Get all your support queries answered at https://help.statusbrew.com
Learn everything about Statusbrew at https://statusbrew.com
Terms and Conditions
Note: Certain restrictions might be imposed depending on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+ guidelines and policy. Statusbrew application is not affiliated with Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+.
This version includes:
- Improved stability and bug fixes
- Removed support for Instagram personal profiles
Have any feedback or run into issues, leave us a line at email@example.com or tweet us @brew_support. We’re happy to help.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Advertised free audience/followers monitoring. NOPE
Didn’t allow us to utilize
paid features don't work
I used to use this app with a lot of success last year. So I didn't check the reviews before re-subscribing after downloading, though I did re-familiarise myself with the app's own explanation of the difference between the free and paid features. Wasted $50 re-subscribing only to realize that the paid features don't work!! Specifically, the "not following me back" feature that allows you to filter profiles by how long ago you followed them, which was the whole reason that I upgraded, completely does nothing! Whether I change the settings to 3, 5, or 7 days ago, the app sṭill shows me profiles that I KNOW I only followed yesterday. Completely useless... they need to fix this ASAP or issue refunds...
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry we had that bug back then.
It is now perfected fixed and we have come up with a lot of alternate features for the things changed, and would really love if you could drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can help you with them.
I'm looking forward to it.
Many bugs, but better than nothing
I like Statusbrew. I'm just not crazy about the iOS app for Statusbrew.
A couple of reasons for disliking the app stand out to me.
1. When trying to save automation settings, a message appears indicating that the settings have been saved, but the only way to get rid of the message is to select "cancel." Changes are then deleted. The automation settings are, therefore, useless.
2. The app does not display the rules I set up for new followers in my browser, so extra steps are necessary to determine if the new follower is someone I would like to follow back.
The reason I like the Statusbrew iOS app is because, even though it's not perfect, it's better than nothing. I can at least manage some of the basic tasks, like following and unfollowing, seeing who has recently followed me, blocking accounts that I don't want to be associated with, etc.
I would love to see the bugs get fixed, and I would love to see integration of more of the browser features. Basically, it's a start, but there's still a lot of work to be done before the app can be of much use to me.
- Statusbrew Private Limited
- 80.5 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Chiax LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Aviator $4.99
- Avaitor Monthly $9.99
- Avaitor Yearly $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.