For hair stylists who want to become more efficient, Stay In Charm is a dedicated mobile App to organize work notes, photos, color formulas, build portfolio and find examples.
Additionally, you can add photos, markdown prices and set notes with each formula, this way creating a visual stylebook for each client with all the technical details you need to recreate the look.
Also, in Stay In Charm you will find the public gallery of hairstyles with detailed color formulas and techniques to get you and your client inspired.
All your data is securely stored in the cloud and can be accessed on any of your devices.
Stay In Charm list of features:
- Save client name, email, phone, birthday and comment
- Select your primary color palettes
- Create or edit color formulas under client profile
- Save photos with each formula
- Save services provided, prices and notes with each formula
- View detailed color formulas, photos and techniques in public gallery
- Filter styles in public gallery by color palette, hair color, base level, technique, hair structure, length and type
- Publish your formulas to the public gallery to inspire colleagues
In the App you will find a variety of color palettes to select as primary, including well know brands as Wella, L'oreal (Loreal), Schwarzkopf, Matrix, Redken, Paul Mitchell, Joico, Pulp Riot, Pravana, Kenra Professional, Keune, Alfaparf, Goldwel, Davines and others.
In the new version, we introduced Premium membership rewards for sharing your creative work.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ok I feel like as a hairdresser there are no apps out there that you can save your clients formulas in!!!! So of course, I am super excited about this app. It’s only been a couple months but so far I am loving it and it’s so convenient and easy to use. Thank you thank you thank you!!
- UAB COLOURIST GUIDE
- 125.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © UAB Colourist Guide
- In-App Purchases
- Premium yearly subscription $34.99
- Premium monthly subscription $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.