Have you ever missed getting off at your train station? Was it because you were tired or distracted?
Stay On Route, removes the stress and worries about train travel, allowing you to spend the time travelling doing the things you want to do. Such as work, socialise or relax.
Using a location-based alarm system, Stay On Route notifies the user when their station is approaching allowing them plenty of time to depart.
Stay On Route would like to see the app improve the lives of everyone who travels by train. But especially those who are severely visually impaired or blind, giving them the independence to travel by train.
Using Stay On Route is easy - here’s how it works:
- Just open the app and tell us where you want to go when getting on a train.
- Search for your station in the search bar or select one of your saved stations.
- Choose the preferences of the alarm, such as distance away, ringtone or vibration.
- Then press “Start” and enjoy your journey.
- When approaching your destination the alarm will sound.
- Giving you plenty of time to get ready to leave the train.
To find out more about Stay On Route and upcoming news, please visit our website and follow us on Instagram:
Follow us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/stayonroute/
Got a question? Visit https://www.stayonroute.com
The app can be used on all overground railway lines across the UK.
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- STAY ON ROUTE LTD
- 23.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Stay on Route Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.