Use stayconnect every time you travel to pair your mobile device with your hotel room TV. By using the code found on your TV’s main menu and connecting your device, you’ll able to:
- Power the TV on and off
- Control and mute the volume of the TV
- Change channels and browse the lineup with the included channel list. Upgrade your experience with an in-app purchase of the program guide for $0.99 for a full year (program data is licensed from a 3rd party)
- Browse still in theater movies, rent them from your mobile device and watch on the hotel room TV
- Control your rented TV content with the enhanced playback controls
- Find out more information about your hotel and its services
- Request housekeeping, room service, and more
* Functionality supported by this app is dependent on the hotel and type of content. All services not available in all hotels, exclusions apply.
stayconnect is Compatible in over 600,000 hotel rooms across the U.S. and in the most popular brands - Hilton, Embassy Suites, Doubletree, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites, Sheraton, W Hotels, Westin, Marriott, Ritz-Carlton, Courtyard, Fairmont, Omni, InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, Joie de Vivre, Kimpton, Loews, and many more.
Visit us at http://www.stayconnectapp.com
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 877-638-4387
US Patent 8,903,978
- iOS 10 Compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Does one small thing reasonably well and another very poorly
It's a remote for your hotel TV. The hotel has to be set up to use it, of course. It shows you which channels are available, and lets you choose one. Or change the volume.
There's an optional guide which, at $1/year, you should probably get. However: it's frequently wrong. In fact, the guide is wrong at least as often as it's right. I believe the problem is time zones—they either don't know which one the hotel I'm at is in, or they don't know which feed the hotel is receiving, but either way: it's bad. It is, however, every so marginally better than nothing. Like, ⅓¢ per day better. Which is about what it costs.
At the end of the day, though, the fewer times I have to handle the hotel remote, the better.
Simple, but nice app
Handy & works great. Doesn't do much, but it does it well. I don't like keeping track of the hotel remote & always have my phone near me so it's very convenient. Would rather touch my own device than a germ magnet with who knows what on it. The channel listing on the app is better than referencing the hotel room card. Purchasing the program guide for $0.99 was well worth it as it saves so much time flipping through all the channels looking for a good show to watch. I didn't care to steam any content so I didn't try, but the app description does say that device streaming is only avail in certain places and provides a link to check, so not sure why people give it a low rating over that. Could the app do more? Of course, but it's basically just a remote and it is a better remote than the room remote. Will definitely use on future trips.
Works a lot better than hotel remotes
I’m using this remote on my ipad.
We all know how hard it is to use hotel room remotes. With the wear and tear they get, by the time you use it, the buttons aren’t responsive. Push up/down channel 5 times, and you maybe get a response once. This is a basic remote, with a caveat. If you use the guide, you pay a small amount. (Haven’t tried it myself; got that from other reviews.)
This remote allows you to turn the tv on/off, see the available channels in a list, change channels when you select from that list, and set the volume. Pretty nifty. Instead of using the app’s guide, I use my cable provider’s app to see what’s on.
- SONIFI Solutions, Inc.
- 24.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © SONIFI Solutions, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- year-long subscription to the Program Guide $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.