In Stealin, player must capture a supermajority of the playfield by dividing it with horizontal or vertical lines. While capturing with his tank, it can't be touched by enemy soldiers bouncing from the walls. It's like old good Qix but with tanks!
- CAPTURE the land from general Stealin army
- DRIVE the most advanced tank
- FOLLOW Lieutenant Bradley and Sergeant Jaworski story
- SURPRISE yourself how much you didn't know about tanks history
- 36 engaging levels with unique ways to solve,
- 15+ various enemy types and land obstacles,
- Historical facts about tanks and military,
- Engaging game story with Lieutenant Bradley and Sergeant Jaworski,
- Simple control with swipe and hold to move, and just swipes to capture
A cruel revolutionist named Stealin successfully led rebellion and in just few years, on the peaceful territory that was used to be called Homeland, formed a new country, Stealinstan. The only one standing region is Whiteslope, a small land in the Western part of Homeland, famous from the strongest and toughest men who don't accept the Stealin's authority. With the last savings they smuggled the most advanced tank, which now you, soldier Jaworski, will use to recapture the land and bring back the peace to the world.
Fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Developer added a personal note during first few levels, I wasn’t planning on paying to disable ads, but for a one person shop it’s well worth paying for. Thanks for creating!
Great game, too many ads
Honestly the gameplay is great. Fantastic job with the graphics and controls. One of those games where if I mess up, I know it was my fault and not because of clunky programming. Super fun game to try to get 3 stars on every level. A lot of games that rely on how many stars you get are just frustrating to finally achieve 3 stars. But this one can be done in so many different ways, it’s not frustrating and after a few levels you start to get the hang of the best course of action. Cool it with the ads and I’d give it 5 stars.
I’ve never played anything akin to this. I was enjoying the heck out of it UNTIL Koalas were added and then again when a time limit was added. Now I’m stuck playing level 14 for the 200th time. I’ll never know what else there is past level 14. And YES, I’m playing in easy mode. If easy mode isn’t easy enough for some of us, we should have an option to opt out of koalas and time limits. I need a “too dumb” mode, or a “slow reflex” mode etc. I’m going to have to delete this game and that makes me sad because I even paid money to remove ads 🥺.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Binary Banana LLC
- 262.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Binary Banana LLC
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $2.99
- Donate $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.