Steamboat Ski and Resort is your official all-season guide to Steamboat Ski Resort, all at your fingertips.
• See which runs are groomed and which closed. Locate yourself on the Steamboat trail map — not a hard-to-read GPS map.†
• Share your location on the mountain with friends, and see your friends' locations on the trail map.†
• Record your runs and log vertical feet and distance. If you have an Apple Watch, record your runs as a workout and see your workout in the Health app. Display your tracks and replay your runs on the trail map. Email images to friends, post them to social media, or view them in Google Earth. Store your logs on iCloud and view them on all your devices. Send your logs to a leaderboard and compare vertical and distance with others at the resort.†
• Find up-to-date information about the mountain, including snow conditions, weather, and webcam images.
• Get up-to-the-minute lift status information.
• Quickly find information about lessons and other programs and amenities.
• Easily locate and contact key places at the resort and in the village with the built in directory.
• Learn about events from the events calendar.
• Get the latest news from Steamboat via the resort's Twitter feed and Facebook posts.
† Location and Logging services require a GPS-equipped device. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Updated information about dining.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
New Gondola, Great Resort
The entire gondola system and cars were replaced in time for ski season 2020. I loved the view out of the new cars on the ride up. The whole base area getting onto the gondola is updated and is set up much better now. We got through and up quickly even on the crowded weekend. Lots of great groomers and well maintained places to ski. Plenty of trails to go down that were more challenging as well. The lines in the weekend at the lifts were a little longer this year (5-15 minutes). We have been skiing at Steamboat for 4 years now. We have always had good experience with the shuttles (door to door and brief waits). The free bus is helpful too, but can take a half hour to get around if going to town (requires planning on a cold night). Some nice restaurants in the ski area and lots of great choices in town. Nice shopping and art galleries in town. Enjoyed the music and activities near the base (and lots to do in town as well). Balloon glow was beautiful at the base. The summers are great too. Endless things to do (biking, hiking, fishing, tubing, horseback riding, plays and concerts, yoga...).
It’s been a long time........
Since we were in Steamboat.....about 16-17 years. I didn’t remember much about it but I really enjoyed it this time. Snow was great (late February) and there were no lines. I used the App for tracking and it worked perfectly. It also synced with my Health App on my watch and iPhone which was really cool. The shuttle service was a blessing, speedy, friendly, and all around perfect. The town has grown up a lot since our last visit and we had some great food in town (try the steak place that you cook your own steak!!!!). Also, forgot that the Steamboat Mountain is a bit lower than other Colorado mountains, as a Floridian (from about 11 feet elevation) and a bit older than last trip, I really noticed the lower altitude and how much easier it was to breathe! Also, our American Airlines plane took us right into Steamboat and that too was awesome. A little birdie told me that Southwest Airlines will be adding Steamboat to their routes in the near future! Great place, great snow, great service, great trip!
We love this mountain but...
We love Steamboat. My family of 5 have skied here many times. My husband and I are both skiers and snowboarders but prefer two sticks these days and now my children who have all been skiing since they were 3, are also trying snowboarding. My only negative comment and my reason for sharing this is for the first time this year after 4-5 previous visits, we had a negative experience with a young snowboarder making comments as if to indicate that Steamboat was his mountain. This mountain has ALWAYS been so family friendly and there is an ambiance of class and down home charm that I would hate to see compromises by young “local” snowboarders and skiers that feel the guests and destination skiers are interfering with “their” snow day. This mountain is for very one that conducts themselves with class and respect for others. I hope there is a way to ensure that this continues to be instilled and is not compromised.
- Resorts Tapped LLC
- 49.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015-19 Resorts Tapped LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.