Steampunk Tower 2 is a unique tower defense game for free set in the alternative Steampunk universe.
There is a dragged-out world war with the enemy never seen before. Lord Bingham is coming back to the world arena and he needs a skilled commander.
There is a secret base hidden in the mountains of Spain, with ginormous aircraft Carrier transporting the Battle Tower under your authority and also a team of specialists who execute special assignments.
• The sequel to the unique tower defense game - Steampunk Tower! More turrets, more enemies, aircraft Carrier, giant map of Europe… everything as in tower defense games for free.
• Dynamic battles! Each turret has its own specifics and its unique super shot.
• Stronger enemies! Enemies have acquired extra armour but their weak spots have also appeared.
• Test super weapons and special bonuses that will increase your chances of success in a battle.
• Humungous bosses! You can’t beat these steam monsters on the first try.
• Secret Steampunk city! Build scientific research laboratories, warehouses and factories for building new turrets and upgrade Tower.
• War for the territories! Control the factories to produce component parts for your turrets.
• Team of professionals! Send your agents on special missions to get extra resources.
• Many storyline missions throughout Europe! Find a way to defeat the enemy and get into the heart of enemy territory for the final stroke.
• Trains! Develop railway network for transportation of agents and resources.
Can’t Steampunk be without trains?!
Minor balance changes in German and Russian missions
Fixed ads performance error
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Super difficult, but wow! Super fun! I have been waiting FOREVER for it to come out and here it is. Absolutely amazing! Keep up the good work! I just want to say a few things. I kinda miss the grand airships. Those were my favorite. Another thing is if you released merch, like a grand walker figurine, I would buy that the second I got the money!
Developer Response ,
They turned a great game into pay to win
Bottom line up front: save yourself the money and heartache and only play the first one.
I loved the first game. It’s a cool concept and is a breath of fresh air from all the other defense style games with its gameplay.
However, they basically took the first game, nerfed the skill tree for weapon customization, and added in a bunch of resources as a method to turn the game into a grind and sell gems for resources.
Wanna upgrade your tower or guns? That’s gonna need parts. Gotta send your train to get the parts, and that takes time and erythrium. Don’t have enough erythrium? Well you can buy some. But wait, it’s not pay to win, cause you can spend in game coins to buy erythrium. Well what about when you run out of coins? You can buy some!
You get maybe about 10-20 minutes of playtime in a single session before you have to let everything refill (or pay money). This might be worth it if they’d done anymore than just make nicer backgrounds and a few more maps than the first game.
I would have paid for this game. I would have paid for the first one too, just to keep it from becoming pay to win trash like everything else nowadays.
The good: This game is pretty original and I love the concept, The design, and the gameplay. Free to play and is easy to grasp.
The bad: it’s essentially the same as the first game. lack of “energy” you get maybe 3 (3 minute) battles totaling about 9 minutes of gameplay before you have to wait for more energy. The game progression is extremely slow, You get minimal experience for very difficult battles. Everything costs an insane amount of in game money.
There’s only 5 weapon types. Not a lot of content other than the bad guys (where it seems the focus was)
I would rate 5 stars if you removed the “energy” cap or increased it substantially (as mention above you get maybe 3-4 battles a day- and I upgraded my “energy” base twice already).
I would also suggest a wider variety of weapons- having access early on. I had to rely heavily on the steam power attack for the quests and I’ve played more than 25 battles already with nothing to show for it:/
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- DreamGate TOO
- 228.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 DreamGate
- In-App Purchases
- Starter pack $1.99
- Pouch of Gems $2.99
- Few Gems $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.