Steampunk Tower 2 is a unique tower defense game for free set in the alternative Steampunk universe.
There is a dragged-out world war with the enemy never seen before. Lord Bingham is coming back to the world arena and he needs a skilled commander.
There is a secret base hidden in the mountains of Spain, with ginormous aircraft Carrier transporting the Battle Tower under your authority and also a team of specialists who execute special assignments.
• The sequel to the unique tower defense game - Steampunk Tower! More turrets, more enemies, aircraft Carrier, giant map of Europe… everything as in tower defense games for free.
• Dynamic battles! Each turret has its own specifics and its unique super shot.
• Stronger enemies! Enemies have acquired extra armour but their weak spots have also appeared.
• Test super weapons and special bonuses that will increase your chances of success in a battle.
• Humungous bosses! You can’t beat these steam monsters on the first try.
• Secret Steampunk city! Build scientific research laboratories, warehouses and factories for building new turrets and upgrade Tower.
• War for the territories! Control the factories to produce component parts for your turrets.
• Team of professionals! Send your agents on special missions to get extra resources.
• Many storyline missions throughout Europe! Find a way to defeat the enemy and get into the heart of enemy territory for the final stroke.
• Trains! Develop railway network for transportation of agents and resources.
Can’t Steampunk be without trains?!
Minor balance changes in German and Russian missions
Fixed ads performance error
Ratings and Reviews
Major Bug on Firefly boss
So far this game has been great, however my journey through the games story has been halted due to a pretty annoying visual bug on the fire fly zeppelin boss. I understand to not to shoot the middle engine until you’ve taken out the rear engines with a saw launcher. However, on iPad Pro 12.9 fifth gen OS 14.6 you cannot see the rear engines to destroy with the saw launcher. I’ve even gotten the zeppelin to 0 health and it just floats there unless you destroy the middle with machine gun turrets and then crashes into you. I hope this gets fixed soon as I cannot progress through the story.
I’ve loved this game for years now
I used to own it back on a couple of my other phones in the past but I’ve always loved it never deleted the game, only broken phones😅😂, but in my opinion it’s by far one of the best if not the best tower defense game for free on the app store💯🔥🔥🔥, and yea this is a real review for you septics like myself 😌 aloha ✌️
They turned a great game into pay to win
Bottom line up front: save yourself the money and heartache and only play the first one.
I loved the first game. It’s a cool concept and is a breath of fresh air from all the other defense style games with its gameplay.
However, they basically took the first game, nerfed the skill tree for weapon customization, and added in a bunch of resources as a method to turn the game into a grind and sell gems for resources.
Wanna upgrade your tower or guns? That’s gonna need parts. Gotta send your train to get the parts, and that takes time and erythrium. Don’t have enough erythrium? Well you can buy some. But wait, it’s not pay to win, cause you can spend in game coins to buy erythrium. Well what about when you run out of coins? You can buy some!
You get maybe about 10-20 minutes of playtime in a single session before you have to let everything refill (or pay money). This might be worth it if they’d done anymore than just make nicer backgrounds and a few more maps than the first game.
I would have paid for this game. I would have paid for the first one too, just to keep it from becoming pay to win trash like everything else nowadays.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- DreamGate TOO
- 228.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 DreamGate
- In-App Purchases
- Starter pack $1.99
- Chest of Gems $5.99
- Pouch of Gems $2.99
- Few Gems $0.99
- Box of Gems $15.99
- Gems pack $5.99
- Ultra pack $9.99
- Wagon of Gems $29.99
- Mountain of Gems $59.99
- Box of Gems $7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.