Meet Zumo, a lovable and huggable smart toy made by engineers that makes math and science come to life. In STEM Storiez, Zumo can be used to enhance learning by activating interactive visuals, animations, and sounds through tactile-based learning.
STEM Storiez is a set of switch-accessible e-books focused on science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM). STEM Storiez incorporate narration, interactive visuals, animations, sound, and adjustable print into an accessible format for inclusion of all children with or without special needs. The unique interactive methods incorporated into STEM Storiez are designed to support the diverse learning needs of children, while making learning fun and interactive. Touching the screen activates the interactive visuals and sounds – each touch provides a different experience. Or use Zumo, a lovable and huggable smart toy made by engineers that makes the math and science come to life.
Math and science are everywhere. They’re the building blocks of an engineer. In Her Zumo Story, Zumo makes STEM Storiez come alive. And rewards every child with a special surprise.
Key Features of STEM Storiez
1. Touch the screen and activate the animated visuals and sounds – each touch provides a different interactive experience
2. Interfaces with Zumo to enhance learning by activating interactive visuals, animations, and sounds through tactile-based learning
3. Switch-accessible for children with motor limitations who use an external switch (connected through a Bluetooth switch interface such as TabAccess or Zumo)
4. Customizable settings, such as the ability to remove sound/voice or change print size to increase access for children of all skill levels and abilities
5. Incorporates interactive visuals, animations, and sounds to engage children in learning
6. Enables customization of animated visuals, animations, and sounds through the Zumo Education Settings
7. Enables customization of switch-inputs through the Zumo Therapy Settings
8. Adjustable print size for children with sight difficulties or for adjusting number of sentences read per page
9. Music and sound can be graded to make this game suitable for sensory sensitive kids
10. Switch-Accessible STEM Storiez and Zumo make learning accessible for children with differing needs
11. This app does not share personal information. There are no in-app purchases or advertisements
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.