The StepManiaX Tracker Mobile App is the ultimate companion to the StepManiaX game, allowing you to track your progress and rank yourself amongst the best!
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
Scan the on-screen QR code to immediately save up to 5 scores at a time, letting all your followers (and rivals) compare their progress to yours, and yours to them. Set daily targets to challenge yourself and watch them update in real time as you upload new scores during play sessions. The app automatically recognises new songs and game updates without new updates, so you’re always ready to play! Quickly see your highest scores at a glance to know exactly where to improve and where you're at your best!
FIND YOUR RIVALS
Use the new ranking system to compare your performance to everybody else, then rival somebody to track their ranking progress on the home screen, and aim to beat them! On an individual song level, use the compare feature to compare your best scores against theirs, or even find what songs haven’t been played yet.
SHARE YOUR SCORES
Use the built-in social features to share your scores with the StepManiaX community, or follow other people to view their posts. View detailed statistics for any submitted score in the game, including total steps and calories, as well as overviews per-song and per-player.
With future updates and features planned, this is only the beginning. Expect updates that will bring even more content through the companion app, and enhance your StepManiaX experience further!
Please note that this is only a companion app for the StepManiaX game, and requires StepManiaX itself to upload scores. Find out more at https://stepmaniax.com
Version 1.1 of the StepManiaX Tracker is now available!
- Weekly rankings are here! Rack up as many ranking points as you can and climb to the top of the leaderboards for that week, or view the results of the previous week's total.
- For all-time rankings, the interface is now more concise and easier to use.
- The newly renamed social tab now includes a score feed, allowing you to view all the recently scanned and uploaded scores.
- The home screen now tracks your total steps and calories.
- Family filters are now available in app settings.
- You are now able to set a default difficulty and filter; if you only want to see your personal scores by default, you now can!
- Behind-the-hood optimisations make the app much more fluid to use, and help improve loading times!
- The scores tab now remembers your filter and sort options across difficulties.
- ..and plenty of bug fixes to help ensure your StepManiaX experience is as smooth as possible!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great way to keep track of progress
Does exactly what it says it will do. Doesn’t rely on your nearest cabinet having internet access, and the scanning is super fast. Having all song and record information available without having to be near Stepmaniax makes planning a lot more convenient.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.