Description

Steppy Pants, the most realistic walking simulator you'll play this year!
Keep your cool when faced with insurmountable odds, like reckless drivers and an inexplicable inability to step on sidewalk cracks.
You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll remember just how much fun you can have walking down the street.​
We've been playing this game non-stop for months and it still makes us chortle!

Features:
Hilarious Physics
Endless gameplay
Character Customization
6 different game modes
EXPLODING SIDEWALKS

Made with love by @stephen_last and @shathatron​

P.S. Steppy Pants uses some special permissions to help things run smoothly and to allow certain social services (like sending selfies), but you don't have to use them if you don't want to!

What’s New

Version 2.7.1

SUPPORT OUR AUSSIE SUPERHEROES, FRIENDS, AND FAMILIES!

The ongoing Australian bushfires are having devastating impacts on people, wildlife, and communities.

All proceeds from our Firefighter Character will go towards the AUSTRALIAN RED CROSS Disaster Relief and Recovery Bushfire Appeal!

For more information about the Disaster Relief Campaign, or to donate more(!), visit: https://www.redcross.org.au/campaigns/disaster-relief-and-recovery-bushfires

You can also stay up-to-date on the issue by searching for hashtags like #AustraliaBushfires and #AustralianFires on Twitter.

Follow us on Twitter to keep track of our fundraising progress! @steppypants @SuperEntrtnmnt

Ratings and Reviews

4.6 out of 5
31.7K Ratings

31.7K Ratings

Editors’ Notes

Never mind breaking your mother’s back—when you stomp on a crack in Steppy Pants, it’s game over, man. This hysterical mash-up of Flappy Bird and Crossy Road is sly, silly, and mesmerizing. The hilarious character costumes that reward skillful steppin’ streaks are an added bonus.

Lucky girl in Paris ,

ITDABEST

This game is EPIC! The physics are funny and the exploding sidewalks are epic. I have a few tips for players:1.Steppy steps one foot after the other, no matter what. 2.If you think it is too easy, try using your non-dominant hand, if you have one. 3.Its easier just to step over the smaller sidewalks. This game is action packed and tests your patience to the limit while still keeping you going all at the same time. I kinda don't like that after you get steppy a new item or start the game you automatically started the round. If you can fix that, pls and thank u!

:] Lesley :] ,

Great but a few problems.

To be honest, it’s a great game. Not TOO many ads to annoy me. The only problem is that a few things have been happening to me, Whenever I try and buy a prize with my 100 coins, my character stays stuck in the blue and purple screen, so I end up wasting coins for honestly no reason. Then again, I highly doubt that it’s my internet. Overall great game! :)

Update: Okay, now I’m beginning to get annoyed with the game. I’m not sure if it’s only happening to me, but the game continues to make me waste my coins for no reason; the first two times that it happened I was patient, thinking it was a glitch with the game. But now it’s freezing on a different screen. When I buy something it flings me (supposedly what I’m supposed to get) but it ends up barely ‘flinging’ me and I just end up on the side walk and that’s where the game freezes. Other than that, the game is really laggy. 60% of the reason I die is because I’m trash and the other 40% is from Lag. I didn’t mind the Lag and the game freezing at first but now it’s annoying. If you don’t have patience I don’t recommend this game (especially if you get triggered by lag and things similar)but it is a fun game to play when you’re bored and have nothing to do. I can also tell, from reading other reviews, that I am not the only person who has had problems with lag. Maybe it’s just me with the game freezing up 🤷‍♀️

In-App Purchases

Firefighter
Unlock Firefighter
$2.99
Onesie Pupper Pack!
Dapper Dalmatian + Doge + Beagle
$0.99
Moneybags
Earn coins twice as quickly!
$2.99

Information

Seller
S Games Pty Ltd
Size
287.3 MB
Category
Games
Compatibility

Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.

Languages

English, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish

Age Rating
9+
Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
Copyright
Price
Free
In-App Purchases
  1. Zombie (Head + Body + Legs) $2.99
  2. Dumpling Head $2.99
  3. Jilly Bean $2.99

Supports

  • Game Center

    Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

You May Also Like