Start banking wherever you are with the Steuben Trust eBanking app! Sign in with your existing STC eBanking account or enroll today at SteubenTrust.com ! The STC app allows you to check balances, pay bills, transfer money between accounts, deposit checks, and locate our nearest ATM or branch location.
Tablet users also check out our separate iPad app, optimized for the larger screen!
This App's Features Include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Make payments to existing payees, cancel scheduled bills and review previously paid bills from your mobile device. (You must be enrolled in the eBanking Bill Pay service to use Mobile Bill Pay).
- Deposit checks quickly and easily using your phone's camera to snap a shot of the check. (Supported on tablets that have a camera capable of auto-focus.)
- Find STC Branches and ATMs closest to you all throughout Steuben, Allegany, and northern counties while out on the road. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
Run into any issues? Our local friendly support reps are here to help! Our "800 number" is 1-866-STEUBEN (783-8236) for our specialized eBanking team, or you may start by calling or visiting a neighbor at your local branch.
We are continually working to deliver an exceptional user experience within the app. This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. We will be sure to highlight any new features within the app as they become available.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Close - but not quite.
Overall the app is much nicer than previous app. The check deposit function is still unavailable. You cannot transfer funds from one account to the other. Bill pay worked in the app - but is under construction on the website so I hope my payments went through!
No Stars. No app support.
No app update for a year. The constant no recent transactions or error loading is a complete nuisance. 🤨👎🏻👎🏻
Updated needed to address the constant no transactions messages. If I can’t see what is cleared what is the apps point.
My review of two years ago no longer stands, the latest upgrade has made many improvements to the app and I love it. My only suggestion now that would be greatly helpful is to add folders to accounts to separate money from the out going one. It would be a great alternative to having to open yet another account for savings purposes.
App is a flop
Can't log into the app. Website says to use log in and hit the "forgot password" link. There is no link available at the login interface. Ha!
Called the bank, got voicemail at 1:20pm. Customer service and the application ineptitude is less than favorable compared to other banking experiences. Running 9.3IOS.
Unfortunately, while trying to access the full website, the pop up windows only show partially and cannot proceed. Pop up blocker is off.
Technical folks should really run through the functionality of both the website and the app! I am stumped.
Personally, the ability to check account balances seems important.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.