Please note that this app is discontinued - the current availability means that the existing customers are still able to download it. Thank you for understanding!
Play, design, and share sorting and labeling puzzles! Stick Around comes with an assortment of puzzles, including ordering decimals and classifying rocks. It's the player's job to drag the stickers from the tray to their correct spots on the background before time runs out.
The best feature of Stick Around is that you can create your very own puzzles in just 3 steps:
1. Use drawing tools and/or import photos to make a background.
2. Add stickers with text, images, and/or drawings.
3. Indicate where stickers belong by making an answer key.
Teachers can make puzzles for their students to practice content. Students can program their own study aids. Parents can design customized puzzles for their children.
There are loads of possible uses for Stick Around for any age level, from toddler to college!
Ideas for puzzles include:
- place locations on a map
- tag parts of the body
- place items where they belong on a chart
- complete a graphic organizer
- annotate the water cycle
- label people in a photo
- diagram a sentence
- associate powers with the branches of government
- sequence events on a timeline
- associate words and definitions
- label the parts of a plant
- put words in alphabetical order
- fill in a Venn diagram
- match photos of animals to their habitats
Stick Around is designed by educators and is packed with powerful features:
- copy from and export puzzles to Dropbox, GDrive, WebDAV & email
- record audio instructions for your puzzles
- access a suite of drawing tools
- set an answer key for your puzzles
- import screencasts made with Explain Everything™ and use them as instructions for your puzzles (puzzles can be exported to Explain Everything™ and recorded/annotated on)
- import projects made with Explain Everything™ and turn them into puzzles
- play with or without a timer
- attach audio, additional text, and web addresses to stickers
- save a screenshot of a completed puzzle with imprinted time and attempts
- import and trim images from your Photo Library, Dropbox, GDrive and WebDAV
- new features and improvements in upcoming updates
Follow Stick Around to download new puzzles that can help make learning stick!
Have a puzzle you'd like to share? Use the hashtag #stickaroundapp!
You can share puzzles with others via email, AirDrop, Dropbox, GDrive, WebDAV, and "Open in..."
Please note: The receiving iPad must have Stick Around installed in order to play.
Ratings and Reviews
What happened after iOS 13 update?
Ever since the iOS 13 update, your app crashes when opened.I have used this app for several years and it has been fabulous. HOWEVER, since the iOS 13 update, now the app CRASHES when you open it. If this is not fixed, our school will not buy this app for students anymore. Also, my students and parents feel ripped off since I made them purchase it for Biology classes.
This trash is so trash and it wouldn’t let us use it because it kept crashing, it is booty cheeks
MUST have app for EDU toolbox-VERY Impressed with 1st version!
I go through apps like popcorn, but this one's going to be one that “sticks” (pun intended)!
Stick Around fits a need I’ve been looking for a long time-EASY, custom built skill practice. It’s a year round app for all levels and subject areas. It also applies many elements of Universal Design for the Learner (UDL)-multi-modalities, feedback and customization.
It’s rare to get an app that can be both a skill practice and CREATIVITY app depending on who is building the activities.
Bravo from the creators of Explain Everything and Tony Vincent. Now let’s get that activity share community going for the app!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Explain Everything sp. z o.o.
- 145 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2019 Explain Everything and Tony Vincent Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.