Experience the wonderful and adventurous life of a stick figure! Stick City RPG is an exciting journey through wealth, hardship, fame, crime, relationships, and progression in a massive and diverse stick people city.
Your goal is to max out all of your skills and get rich! However, you can live your life however you want! Don’t let me tell you what to do or how to win. Just explore and have fun! There is more than enough to do in the city to keep you busy and making money in this massive iOS game!
Stick City has everything you could possibly want to do.
- Want to be a criminal? Rob buildings, get in gun shootouts and fist fights, and pickpocket people.
- Want to be a business professional? Go to school, work at a corporate job, and improve your social skills.
- Want to be a gambler? Hit up the Casino where you can bet big and win bigger.
- Have the need for speed? Purchase vehicles including a motorcycle, sports car, boat, helicopter, and jet.
- Want to test your skills? Play any of our 20 mini-games and try to beat your high scores.
- Want to get rich? Do a combination of all of the above!
- Nearly 100 unique buildings to explore.
- Over 20 mini-games to play and beat your high scores in.
- 10 unique character skills to level up that effect all aspects of the game.
- 25 missions for the Mayor and 25 missions for the Gang Leader.
- Countless items, outfits, weapons, and body armor to find and purchase that will benefit your character.
- Interact with any NPC you see! Talk to them, pickpocket them, fight them, shoot them, whatever you want!
- Gamble big on slots, scratchcards, football games, and horse races at the Casino.
- Play the stock market at the Bank.
- Purchase real estate for a constant income.
- Rob buildings for huge cash.
- Customize your vehicles.
- Deliver pizza.
- Be a firefighter.
- Go fishing.
- Dig for gems.
- Play paintball.
- Outrun the cops.
- Go to the beach.
- Wack-a-Mole at farm.
- Throw parties.
- Construct buildings.
- Play home run derby.
- Go skateboarding.
- The list can go on forever... there's simply too many things to do!
You have so many options in Stick City. Living the life of a stick figure can be either chilled or dangerous, but always rewarding. How will you play?
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
A great start!
This game gave me the nostalgic feel I was looking for, all on my phone, and I want to see more!
I’m aware that this is an ongoing project, and I LOVE it so far! Like other reviews say, it is very easy to beat and have nothing to do, but I believe this is the tip of the iceberg for this game. There’s unlimited potential, and I really dig it.
There are quite a few exploits I’ve found, and other game breaking bugs, I’d be happy to go over them with you.
A joystick to move would be one heck of an addition.
The stock system is totally rigged, just like the original, but hey, can’t be mad at that. It would be cool to have criminal jobs where you take out an executive to make stocks go up or down.
It would be pretty cool to have developable spots on the map where you could build businesses or apartments.
I’ve got soooo many ideas, and I can’t wait to see what comes next. Thank you for making this, and best of luck to you!!
Good but easy
I have bought basically everything there is in the game and have $30 billion dollars after only 20hr of playing time. It was really fun at first when you were trying to level up in the beginning and make money. But then once you started making money and get 3% interest at the bank, your money just exponentially grows and things in the game like jets that are $20mil is pocket change.
This game is really cool and honestly impressive for a mobile game for sure. So many things you can do, this game has so much potential and I think if you advertised a bit and started updating more frequently this game could blow up. Thank you for making it I hope you see the recognition you deserve
The developer, Thomas Bizal, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Thomas Bizal
- 80.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Thomas Bizal
- In-App Purchases
- Infinite Energy $9.99
- Refill Energy $0.99
- No Sleep $1.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Double Exp $4.99
- Raise Energy $1.99