Instantly create stickers from your photos or a hand drawn doodle. Sending stickers to your friends over iMessage is cool, but do you know what's even cooler? Sending stickers that you made yourself!
Sticker Doodle is an app for creating your own stickers that can then be sent to anyone via iMessage. That's what Sticker Doodle is all about, and you're just a tap away from sending your very best finger paintings! Got an iPad? Get serious about your Sticker Doodles with an Apple Pencil, too. Want to turn your favorite photo into sticker? Sticker Doodle does that, too!
Whether you're sending finger-drawn masterpieces to your friends or in-jokes to your kids, Sticker Doodle unlocks your creativity and the means to share it with the world! That photo of your kid pulling a face can be the new sticker you send when you're happy! The App Store is already full of sticker packs, but none of them are as personal as the ones you create yourself. You can even export your doodles for use in WhatsApp, Telegram, Slack, and Discord, too!
- The ability to turn any photo — or portion of a photo — into a sticker, including colorful borders and backgrounds.
- Support for using your finger to draw anything on-screen and turning it into a sticker.
- Apple Pencil support for those who want to get serious about their doodles.
- Create WhatsApp sticker packs.
- Create Telegram sticker packs.
- Discord support so you can export your doodles as Discord stickers.
- Slack support for exporting doodles as custom Slack emojis.
- iCloud syncing support, so you can share stickers between devices. Want to draw a sticker using an Apple Pencil and send it using your iPhone? Sticker Doodle has you covered!
- Editable images, so you can always make tweaks to your existing stickers as well as creating new ones.
- Full color palette support so the only limit to your creativity is your imagination.
- Support for the built-in iPhone and iPad drawing tools including a ruler and different pens, pencils, and more.
Creating a new photo sticker or doodle is quick and easy, and you'll be sending them to your friends and family in no time!
Create up to 5 stickers for free, then unlock unlimited stickers with a one-time in-app-purchase.
A note on privacy — Sticker Doodle does not collect any of your drawings or photos and the only people who will ever see your creations are you and the people you send them to.
Some fixes for iOS 17 and several new ways to create photo stickers that are compatible with the new object detection features in iOS!
- You can paste any image on your clipboard using the new "Past Image" menu option
- You can use the share sheet menu option "Create with Sticker Doodle" to share any image into the sticker creator
- You can drag and drop an image into the app to bring up the sticker creator
- Bugfix: An issue where "dragging stickers to reorder them would cause the other stickers to hide from view" is fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing, brilliant, the best!
I don’t really write reviews for apps but this one definitely deserves more than just the 5 stars when it asks if you are enjoying the app. I have only had this app for an hour or two and I already have made 11 stickers (most where drawn with an apple pen like actual artwork so they took longer) Most inside joke photo things I have with my friends have been turned into stickers already (though there’s probably more buried in my photos). My friend also drew two already. I already have all my favorite things made into stickers I’ll use everyday like an “Lol” sticker or a “No” sticker but with my favorite characters from various books and shows (when I say various I mean Wings of fire and Gravity falls LOL) The stickers are high quality and connect between my iPad and phone easily. Sticking stickers on my friends texts and them being able to see it is amazing. The ability to use photos to make stickers is a great feature and opens SO many more possibilities! That’s all the great things I can think of to say right now, but if I think of anymore you bet this review will be getting updated with them. Long story short StickerDoodle is a really, REALLY great app and you should get it. Worth every penny of the 1.99 you need to unlock unlimited stickers. :)
Almost Perfect 💯
This app is one of the best sticker apps to exist on the App Store. It is so simple, yet so powerful. Are you tired of prefixed stickers in your sticker packs? Want to get a sticker pack that gets you unlimited access to your very own custom stickers? Then try this. Take any drawing or image & convert it to a sticker easily. Remove the background, trim the outline, and import and export sticker files - all from the app. At first you can only create up to 5 stickers without the purchase. Get the Unlock Unlimited Stickers to make more. I recommend the purchase if you can afford it because it is family shared and offers you a lifetime of every sticker you can imagine.
I do have ONE suggestion to make this app even more perfect. There should be an ability to place your stickers into folders. In the Applet in messages, you can tap a folder to see the stickers inside of it. I could make a folder with all my cat stickers, or separate stickers by who I send them to. A search option to find your stickers by name would be a great upgrade, too. So that’s was it. My review. This app is awesome and could be made even more awesome if the folder and search features was implemented. (leave this review as helpful if you agree!)
Flipping Hysterical Brilliance
I don’t know how I came across this sticker app, but it’s given me and my texts life. I’m a fan of dry humor and I love taking ridiculous pics of my cats in compromised positions and sending them randomly or as a reply to something totally unrelated. With the draw feature- the sky is literally the limit on what we can make a sticker. The only thing I’d like to see is the ability to save them to our gallery. Can we? I don’t think so, but that would be exceptionally rad.
OMG I figured out how to save to gallery! Just hit + then select then three dots in upper right then Save Image. And I’ve also learned how to make them without borders- just turn opacity all the way down on both border and background. Amazing.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Charles Etzel
- 16.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Charles Etzel
- In-App Purchases
- Create Unlimited Stickers $1.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.