StickerPOP! is a fun way to encourage and motivate your kids and build confidence while rewarding good behavior.
Your kids will enjoy earning stickers and completing their sticker charts with the anticipation of their reward at the end.
Great for chores, homework, potty training and more!
Set up an unlimited number of charts!
You can define a personal and creative reward by taking a picture or choosing a picture from your photo library. You can also add your own descriptive text. "Ice Cream!", "Trip to the Park," etc.
All 28 stickers have fun animations and sound effects that make it extra exciting to earn stickers.
The built-in visual timer makes it easy to do timed activities to earn stickers. Spend 20 minutes on homework or chores, for example.
Once the number of stickers you defined has been reached, the reward animation is launched and the reward is revealed!
As a bonus, there's a fun interactive activity after the reward has been revealed. You can reach this activity any time after a chart has been completed.
Kids will love to play with the sticker charts. Once a sticker is awarded, you can tap on it to play its animation and sound effect as many times as you wish.
Create as many sticker charts as you want. There's no limit, no in-app purchases or ads.
Awesome sticker designs by Lilian.
New feature: Stickers can now be deleted from charts!
Just "long press" on an awarded sticker, and it will be "popped" off the chart! (It's pretty satisfying.)
Thanks for all the support and feedback! Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or @StickerPopApp on Twitter!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great idea/direction! Missing a few standard and necessary features.
The developer has the right idea in a sticker app. Very easy and very basic, but has room to grow with your kids. Not over complicated with features. I’ve been searching for one that allows an actual chart that can be tailored to a blanket of items. For my kids, we try to keep it simple for the kids (ages 4 and 5), for now. They each get one chart, when they do something good, they get a sticker. They know that if they clean up their room, are nice to each other, etc, that they will get a sticker. Once they hit 15, we go to target for a $5 reward! They love it!
The reason I am rating this app 3 stars, is because you cannot edit the chart settings (name, once you’ve created it, and you cannot delete a sticker. You can however delete a chart and start over. I would gladly update my answer if and when these issues are fixed. However, the app hasn’t been updated in a year. ☹️
I do like that you can add a custom sticker icon or choose from a small library of icons! Great way to add incentives for the kids.
- Cloud Sync for Parents (Dropbox and/or iCloud sync would work just fine)
Almost perfect, just needs tweaks
I love how simple it is. Easy to use, decent visual display, etc. There are just two things I wish it could do.
1. I wish you could reset or copy a chart. Would be nice after a round is over to basically clear the chart and restart. (Possibly with the option of changing the reward or number of stickers.
2. I wish you had the ability to take back that last sticker. You can take back others but I can’t get it to pop off the last one, it just keeps going to the “you did it” age.
Anyway, that’s for making a clean, simple and user-friendly app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! Those are both really good ideas. I'll definitely add them to the list for a future update! Thanks!
Good for on the go positive reinforcement
We have been using this app for our two older kids. Overall it’s good, but a few tweaks could make it great.
1. Ability for families, caretakers, etc. to share the same account. My husband and I aren’t on the same iCloud account, neither is our nanny, so our kids have to have three separate charts. It’s be great to have a unique login for our family to use.
2. iPad!! I work with kids and wanted to use this at our practice, but it isn’t available on the iPad.
3. Different levels of rewards within one chart. For examples, every ten stickers your child can get a small reward (e.g. 15 minutes of special play time), then every 100 stickers a big reward (e.g. go on a movie date with mom or dad). It’s be great to have these embedded on the same chart.
4. More stickers. This isn’t a necessity, but would be nice.
Overall, this app has been good, but these changes could make it great.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.