Pop is the group chat-first network that allows people to browse, discover, and stay connected to others.
Connect with parties, roommates, friends, greek life, faith groups, events, and more in your college.
Pop is the homepage for your social life. Currently only available at select colleges.
• Hangout with your close friends or talk to nearby people in your community in local group chats.
• Post on The Wall and earn Rep Points.
• Connect with people who share your interests in your community.
• Find people in your community using the community directory.
• Discover events, parties, and more nearby.
• Express yourself on your profile with photos, a bio, stickers, and more.
• Collect rare and limited edition stickers to stand out in group chats and show off in DMs.
Pop has a subscription for premium sticker graphics. This subscription automatically renews unless turned off in Account Settings at least 24 hours before the current period ends. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal costs are below:
- Pop offers weekly, monthly, and annual subscriptions.
- Weekly subscriptions will be charged at $2.49/week after the free trial period of 7 days.
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $5.99/- month.
- Yearly subscriptions will be charged $39.99/year.
You’ll be able to access unlimited Stickers for the duration of your subscription:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- This subscription automatically renews unless turned off in Account Settings at least 24 hours before the current period ends.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
- Terms: https://www.filterpop.com/terms
*The Wall Updates!
The Wall looks waaaay better! It’s easier to read, you can color your posts, and more.
*Design and Stability Bonanza!
- We spent the last week simplifying and cleaning up the design and improving stability. Things should look better and work better! Enjoy :)
Ratings and Reviews
A great app! Just one problem
This game is great! I got 66 gold stickers! And a bunch of legendarys! But I have a problem... a few months ago my sticker pop gold thing broke and I couldn’t get any gold stickers or use them. And when I wanted to buy it again. It just said that you have the members ship. So the game doesn’t know. Last month, it got fixed. But I’m not getting my 500 coins a week. Can you fix this. I have no problem with the price of the subscription! It’s just broken. Bye!
Shady Developer Practices
I got this app free from Verizon last year. It had a different name at the time. “Sticker POP” I maybe used the app once or twice almost a year ago so when I went in to try to cancel my subscription a few weeks ago, I couldn’t find that app anywhere so I figured that, like a lot of apps, it had disappeared and no longer existed. When I got charged $9.99 today, I went in to investigate. Now armed with the name and logo of the app, I was able to cancel my subscription. When I requested a refund because the subscription was obviously renewed without my wanting it, my request was denied. When I tried to search further, I was put through to a screen that wouldn’t let me continue. Bad practices. I feel taken advantage of and disregarded.
Developer Response ,
Hi Penelope! Our team is always here to assist with this. Subscriptions are managed through Apple and not us, so we are happy to walk you through how to navigate that 😊
As with a lot of apple apps, you got to pay and this one is over priced. $2.99 week, $5.99 a month, or a years subscription of $30....just for stickers AND you got a fee to send pokes. I am reading the comments and some people are saying they are paying more than I’m seeing. Will use what’s free, but not worth the amount asking when I can get free emoji apps. When sending text messages when u press and hold the arrow before sending iPhones have their own affects that come with the phone. I can see if the app was $3.99 to purchase. For these prices, if people choose the weekly or monthly u making money and I’m sure a lot of the revenue is from kids where parents get them iTunes cards and they don’t know any better than to pay what you’re asking. Please consider reevaluating the cost.
Developer Response ,
We actually make the majority of the stickers free. The stickers that cost are all submitted by independent artists - so when you use those stickers they make money :)
We also introduced a new feature today that makes it MUCH easier to discover the free packs. Our in-house design team creates the free packs, so they're super high quality :)
Feel free to email us if you have more questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Team StickerPop
- Super Computer, Inc
- 69.8 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Pop Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Stickers $2.49
- Verizon FREE Year of Stickers $9.99
- Monthly Stickers $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.