Remember the 4 D's of Dodgeball? Duck, dip, dive and dodge!
Get in on some 1 on 1 Dodgeball action with this addicting new Stickman game. Master your skills in multiple game modes and try to become the top Dodgeballer worldwide.
• Classic Mode: First one to 5 wins in this one-minute timed game.
• Endless Mode: When you just want to relax and dodge some balls. No time limit or score limit.
• Underdog Mode: Defeat the opponent by scoring 5 hits... but GAME OVER if you get hit!
• Collect coins on the court and use them to upgrade skills and unlock uniforms
• Lots of leaderboards & achievements to compete for accuracy, win percentage, and more.
Pick up and play with simple controls:
• Use the D-pad to move.
• Dodge the ball by swiping up to dive and down to slide.
• Throw the ball by swiping in the direction you want to throw.
Time to get on the court. Download now for free!
If you like Stickman 1-on-1 Dodgeball, check out some of our other popular Stickman games with millions of players worldwide!
*Stickman Trampoline FREE
*Stickman High Diving FREE
*Stickman World Tour High Diving
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game is hard, but that is what makes you want to play it more! I wish though that there were more outfits, a way to catch the balls, and a button for throwing.😃👌
Not the best
I love playing dodgeball! My dad plays, brother plays, even my 4 year old sister plays! I thought it would be a fun, changing game by the reviews, but, sadly it was not as great as it seeped by the reviews for me. One reason why I do NOT like this game is, the contanls are not very well done. When I played, I could not move at all, but is was still as a stick. That tuned out that I posed ALL the games and NEVER passed a leave. Plus, if you say it is something with my phone, it is not. I have the IPhone XR and I have all the latest
updates on the new IPhone. Well I hope you have a better experience then I did.
Thank you for reading !!!
Love, MTS 16❤️
Absolutely great game, addictive and entertaining. Great for passing the time while waiting cuz you don’t want to stop playing . Thought it was going to be too basic or boring when I first stumbled across it but I do very much enjoy the app and as a frame of reference, I’m 33 yrs old...not a child. Two thumbs up.
- The App Ward
- 95.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 The App Ward
- In-App Purchases
- Underdog Mode $0.99
- 200 Coins $6.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.