Experience ultra realistic and fast paced action packed downhill biking in stunning environments. Choose from more than 15 different bikes, including full suspension bikes, retro bikes or even electro bikes. Bike in various different locations, ranging from tracks in deep forest to mountain tracks high up in the air. All bikes are unique designed with stunning realistic physics.
Additionally, Compete with your friends at special ranked event tracks, share your gameplay videos and watch others people best ride.
• From the makers of various top hits like Stick Stunt Biker, Stickman Cliff Diving, Stickman Base Jumper, Rope'n'Fly and more...
• Main featured by Apple in various countries
• Top #1 game in multiple countries
• More than 3 million downloads
• Unique and beautiful graphic style
• Stickman Downhill supports MOGA and other MFi game controllers on iOS7
• More than 90 beautiful designed tracks, set in stunning atmospheres like Woods, Ocean, Night, etc.
• Downhill tracks, Trial tracks, Free ride tracks, etc.
• More than 17 unique designed ultra realistic bikes, including E-bikes, retro bikes, future bikes, rocket bikes and many more
• Fully physic enabled bike and physic enabled player for spectacular crashes
• Different unique amazing atmospheric locations, from forest to mountains, day and night, etc.
• Get achievements for special stunts
• Directly compare to your friends and all other players with the builtin leaderboard and tournament tracks
• Directly record your gameplay and share your best rides or crashes with your friends on Facebook, Youtube or Twitter
• Tilt or button control, whichever you prefer
• Integrated gameplay recording and video sharing
No in-app purchase is required, you can play and complete the entire game without having to purchase anything, everything can be unlocked by progressing through the game.
Take a look at the Stickman Downhill Trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdPIOWL9qhE
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
Fix possible crash on game start
Ratings and Reviews
One of the better👍
This is the way free apps should be.
Suffer through the ads but this app knows how to space them out and not overwhelm you to the point of crushing your phone in a vice or just deleting the game because your bored to tears with ad after ad after ad after .............!!
You asked for a review Djinn? You’ve got it.
This once-respected Developer of simplistic, yet challenging games has jumped headfirst into a category of Developer we all can’t stand. You know the kind I mean; the kind of Developer who puts out a rubbish game and not only expects you to pay ... but collects money for all the ads as well.
As for this game being rubbish ... here are some examples:
• the clock begins running while your player (you) is stuck. hit restart and try about ten times and you’ll finally get a fair chance.
• there’s no precision when you tilt your device and no calibration to fix it. for example, the amount you tilt your device to the right to stay level and accelerate in challenge #3 may send you right over the handlebars in challenge #4.
• Super Intrusive Advertising. If there’s one thing I absolutely cannot stand, it’s hidden hyperlinks in Ads which redirect you to the App Store when you tap the X to close it. This is one of only two games I tried today and between them I was redirected to the new Call Of Duty game SIX TIMES!! That’s ridiculous!!
I could go on and on, but if you don’t get the point I’m trying to make by now ... well, you might like the game.
Crash that bike, again.
Nearly impossible to get all three stars on the higher levels, but that’s the way it should be.
- Djinnworks GmbH
- 82.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Djinnworks GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Grey Hunter $0.99
- Speed Bike $0.99
- Waffenrad $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.