Stickman Downhill 4+
Super fun mountain bike racing
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Experience ultra realistic and fast paced action packed downhill biking in stunning environments. Choose from more than 15 different bikes, including full suspension bikes, retro bikes or even electro bikes. Bike in various different locations, ranging from tracks in deep forest to mountain tracks high up in the air. All bikes are unique designed with stunning realistic physics.
Additionally, Compete with your friends at special ranked event tracks, share your gameplay videos and watch others people best ride.
• From the makers of various top hits like Stick Stunt Biker, Stickman Cliff Diving, Stickman Base Jumper, Rope'n'Fly and more...
• Main featured by Apple in various countries
• Top #1 game in multiple countries
• More than 3 million downloads
• Unique and beautiful graphic style
• Stickman Downhill supports MOGA and other MFi game controllers on iOS7
• More than 90 beautiful designed tracks, set in stunning atmospheres like Woods, Ocean, Night, etc.
• Downhill tracks, Trial tracks, Free ride tracks, etc.
• More than 17 unique designed ultra realistic bikes, including E-bikes, retro bikes, future bikes, rocket bikes and many more
• Fully physic enabled bike and physic enabled player for spectacular crashes
• Different unique amazing atmospheric locations, from forest to mountains, day and night, etc.
• Get achievements for special stunts
• Directly compare to your friends and all other players with the builtin leaderboard and tournament tracks
• Directly record your gameplay and share your best rides or crashes with your friends on Facebook, Youtube or Twitter
• Tilt or button control, whichever you prefer
• Integrated gameplay recording and video sharing
No in-app purchase is required, you can play and complete the entire game without having to purchase anything, everything can be unlocked by progressing through the game.
Take a look at the Stickman Downhill Trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdPIOWL9qhE
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
Ratings and Reviews
So I was debating on weather to give this game a 3 star or a 4 star. Don’t get me wrong I really like the game but it’s the ads. It’s like as soon as you finish a level an ad immediately pops up. And sometimes when an add pops up I exit out of it and then the screen goes black and I have to exit out of the whole game and go back into it again. It’s quite irritating. I really hope some dev reads this (or any of the other reviews) and change the game.
Fun free game
You do not have to spend any money to play this game. I usually play in airplane mode so there are no ads. I turn airplane mode off occasionally because watching ads is one of the ways you unlock new bikes. Other reviews talk about ads in the middle of the level. This has never happened to me. Ads usually pop up after the third or fourth race and are the normal video ads you would find in any free game these days.
Sure. Some of the bikes need to be purchased, but so far I haven’t needed any of them to progress in the game.
Game play is great and the physics are very cool once you get used to them. Fun game. Really no downside. Appears to be well supported by the developer. Well done!
You asked for a review Djinn? You’ve got it.
This once-respected Developer of simplistic, yet challenging games has jumped headfirst into a category of Developer we all can’t stand. You know the kind I mean; the kind of Developer who puts out a rubbish game and not only expects you to pay ... but collects money for all the ads as well.
As for this game being rubbish ... here are some examples:
• the clock begins running while your player (you) is stuck. hit restart and try about ten times and you’ll finally get a fair chance.
• there’s no precision when you tilt your device and no calibration to fix it. for example, the amount you tilt your device to the right to stay level and accelerate in challenge #3 may send you right over the handlebars in challenge #4.
• Super Intrusive Advertising. If there’s one thing I absolutely cannot stand, it’s hidden hyperlinks in Ads which redirect you to the App Store when you tap the X to close it. This is one of only two games I tried today and between them I was redirected to the new Call Of Duty game SIX TIMES!! That’s ridiculous!!
I could go on and on, but if you don’t get the point I’m trying to make by now ... well, you might like the game.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Djinnworks GmbH
- 102.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Djinnworks GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Kids $3.99
- Special Bike $5.99
- Future Bike $0.99
- Bulletin $0.99
- Upgrade $1.99
- Speed Bike $0.99
- Rocket Bike $3.99
- BMX $1.99
- Become a Pro $9.99
- E-Cycle $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.