Experience pure soccer fun with fast paced gameplay, an astonishing atmosphere, stunning smooth animations, simple controls, insane action and tons of replay value! Choose your national soccer team and rank up while playing various seasons in spectacular stadiums or simply dominate in street soccer style matches. Decide whether you want full control over your players with manual running and shoot timing or use the automatic running mode where you have control over precise pass timing and where you watch your players tackle your opponents. Choose your favorite national soccer team from more than 32 different skilled teams and lead them to glory!
• Winner of the "Best Soccer Game" by German Soccer Culture Academy
• #1 Soccer App in many countries
• MOGA and other MFi game controllers support
• From the makers of various top hits like Stickman Skate Park, Stickman Downhill, Stick Stunt Biker, Stickman Tennis, Stickman Cliff Diving, Stickman Base Jumper, Rope'n'Fly and more...
• Quick Game, Seasons and Training Mode
• Game Controller support
• Bonus Street Soccer mode
• 11 vs. 11 and 4 vs. 4 game modes
• Different kinds of seasons
• Various stadiums and configurable game time
• 3 difficulty levels for longterm motivation (easy, medium, hard)
• Simple yet powerful touch controls with timing control
• Automatic or Manual Running
• 32 different soccer teams to choose from
• Match statistics
• Smooth animations with 60 frames per second
• Compete with your friends with the integrated world ranking leaderboard
• Pure soccer action!
Take a look at the Stickman Soccer Trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4_5jusSSTg
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
Ratings and Reviews
Fun but annoying ads
It's a fun game overall and I have no problem with ads, but when the ads start taking away from gameplay, that's when it's gone too far. The huge ad across the top of the screen has actually gotten in the way of my game a few times. Unacceptable.
Fun but the Ads drastically affect gameplay
The game is enjoyable no doubt.
But let’s talk about the ads. First of all, as others said, there is a huge banner across the top of the playing field that covers a lot of space. Second, and even more egregious, is the propensity of the ad at halftime. Out of the 4 matches I’ve played, twice the second half started while the 30 second ad played. When I am finally able to X out of the ad, I find the second half in progress and I’ve been scored on. At the very least, the game should pause while I’m forced to watch some crazy ad.
Entertaining but maddening in a not so good game.
Does it entertain? Yes. The problem is that it is obviously stacked against you. It’ll pile on goals so that it always has competitive advantage. Don’t think of it as a game. Think of it as a movie that you’re acting, where the script decides the outcome for you, despite your mastery. I’m not talking each game. I’m talking in the aggregate.
Have I gone down the rabbit hole of buying new players, etc.? No. It’s not worth it. Game is too obviously rigged but fun—provided you know what you’re in for.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Djinnworks GmbH
- 105.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Djinnworks
- In-App Purchases
- Become a Pro $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.