Stickman Tennis - Career, the sequel to the number 1 tennis game on the store is a fast paced realistic tennis simulation on spectacular courts and an astonishing atmosphere, simple controls and tons of replay value. Play top spins, slices, lobs and smashes, play cross, longline or inside-out and choose between automatic and manual running. New in this sequel is the ability to create your own player, customize him, improve him and push him to the limit by playing against the best players in the world. Play a quick game or complete tour seasons of Tennis against 100 different opponents. Collect trophies and improve your world rank in various seasons with 64 tournaments. Additionally train your shots on the training court with the ball machine.
• Play a quick game or various seasons
• Create your own player, customize, name and improve him
• Various player emotions
• Simple yet powerful touch controls with timing control
• Automatic running or manual running
• Play top spins, slices and lobs, cross, longline, inside-out, etc.
• Choose between short sets, full sets or last short set
• Training court with ball machine
• Top 100 world rank opponents with individual profiles and strength
• 64 different tournaments
• 10 different courts: hard courts, clay, grass
• 4 difficulty levels for longterm motivation: easy, medium, hard, pro
• Match statistics
• Collect trophies and improve your world rank
• Resume of matches always possible
• Addictive gameplay
Take a look at the Stickman Tennis Trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7k5_wW9NfU
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun for a quick timeout
Great fun for a quick timeout from work. I really enjoy the auto run and just smacking shots back at the opponent. I have downloaded and recommend many of the Stikman games.
Top ad ruins it
This game is a ton of fun, the graphics, physics, gameplay, all of it. However, there are ads at the top of the screen that block some of the screen. You often can’t see the ball coming until it’s a quarter of the way across the court. There are also ads that interrupt the match, as well as ads that play after the match is over, as well as optional ads for boosts and extras, so the overhead ads that take up nearly 1/4 of the screen are absolutely unnecessary and ruin the fun.
This tactic tries to force you to pay the .99 cents to remove them, which I would be happy to pay but, out of spite, refuse to hand over a dime because of this method of showing ads. Remove these ads from the top and I’ll gladly the pay $2.99 for the ad removal and minor upgrades.
This is by far my favorite player vs computer tennis game. Other games complicate the controls and many don’t even offer player vs computer.
Simple controls and loads of fun to pass the time.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Djinnworks GmbH
- 130.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Djinnworks
- In-App Purchases
- Three Day Training $4.99
- Training Session $2.99
- Training Camp $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.