Move the ball to eat all the objects on the screen.
Eat to be bigger.
The biggest win the match.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but needs improvements
I love it, it’s like katamari but it needs a single player and a multiplayer without time but last one standing
It’s a fun and cool concept but it’s gets really boring really quickly. No real challenge, extremely easy to win every level especially when you get the 2x size bonus by watching an ad. Only about 9 different levels that it cycles thru and the AI are pretty dumb so they barely keep up. Maybe add some different game modes with different timers. 1:30 on every single level is extremely boring after the first 6 times. Gonna delete and download “big big baller” since it’s literally the same game with better features.
I love this game but after I complete about three levels the screen starts going blurry and it gets worse every level until you cannot see or determine what objects are so much that you can’t play at all. Please fix. Really want to play. Thanks.
- App Advisory
- 190.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 - App Advisory
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads. $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.