Sticky Password is the award-winning password manager and form-filler that has been protecting millions of passwords around the world for more than 20 years. No more forgotten, unsafe or reused passwords! With Sticky Password, your logins, passwords and other sensitive data is securely stored on your iPhone / iPad and encrypted using AES-256 — the world’s leading encryption standard. The Dark Web Monitoring service provides real-time credential checking and alerts you when a threat to your credentials has been identified.
Of course, Sticky Password also generates new strong, unique passwords whenever you need them. What’s more - you won’t have to worry about typos and entering your data on all those sites you visit. Sticky Password makes your online life easier by typing your data for you on login pages.
- Remembers all your passwords and types them for you as you browse.
- Keeps all your logins and credentials ready for use and absolutely secure.
- You'll need to remember only one password — your master password to unlock the app.
- Alternatively, use your TouchID, FaceID or PIN code to unlock the app.
- World's leading security — AES-256 encryption.
- Enhanced two-factor authentication.
- Offline access to your vault.
- Generates passwords for your accounts that nobody will crack.
- Sticky saves them for you because remembering them all is hard.
- Sticky also identifies weak, old and reused passwords in your existing accounts.
DARK WEB MONITORING
- Stop misuse of your credentials to protect your online accounts.
- You'll be alerted when a threat to your credentials has been identified.
- Keep your credit card numbers in the super secured vault that only you can access.
- Secure any text you want with AES-256 encryption.
- Secure memos protect your passport, IDs, software licenses and much more.
- Access secure memos wherever you go — on your mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Share passwords with others. Securely.
- Implement good password habits across your business. Improve employee productivity.
SYNCHRONIZATION & BACKUP
- Sync all your passwords and credentials to all your devices. Access them anywhere.
- Select from industry-leading sync options — cloud or local WiFi sync.
- Secure cloud backup of all your encrypted data. Only if you want it.
Sticky Password is always free for one device.
You can get even more with Premium features and manage your passwords and data across all your devices:
- Cloud sync & backup.
- Local Wi-Fi sync.
- Secure password sharing.
- Priority support.
And if that's not enough, Sticky Password:
- Received PCMag's Editors' Choice Award with a rating of 'Excellent'.
- Enables you to use your passwords on ALL your devices.
- Has best-in-class sync options.
We've been helping people with passwords for more than 20 years. Each Sticky Password Premium license allows us to support the non-profit organization Save the Manatee Club. Let us help you protect your sensitive online data and in turn we can help endangered manatees around the world.
* Italian language added
* Improved stability and performance
* Improved autofill for websites
Ratings and Reviews
Sticky Password saves so much time at logins
My husband and I enjoy the luxury of having our passwords in a secure database. No longer do we have to have a spreadsheet of passwords or handwritten passwords, which could get in the hands of the wrong people. Only problem I have is with sticky password is when we each have a password to the same account and we have shared this with each other, it’s hard to login to the specific account you want because it continually logged in to the other account, even though neither are set as default. This is an issue I need to resolve. Currently, my own solution is to make note of the user ID and password and restart the computer. Upon the restart I do not open stickypassword but Google the site and manually login. This results in wasted time, and having to save any data sheets or docs prior to restart. Other than this issue, which I am trying to resolve, I would not want to go back to NOT having Sticky Password.
I am Premium user and have been for several years now. Passwords are important, and more important these days than ever before. You should change your passwords regularly.
Sure you can keep passwords In browsers, also in Apple system (key chain), but StickyPassword is where I keep ALL my passwords plus other important information I don’t want to just store on my computer hard drive.
Sticky tells me if my passwords are safe or need to be updated. You can set expiration dates for passwords, to update them regularly. It has Secure Memo for all that other important information that doesn’t have a password. You can install it on all your devices and set it to sync and be up to date on all devices.
For browsers, you install the StickyPassword extension so all your passwords are available and fill in your login information automatically!
To get into StickyPassword you have to provide a Master Password that even the people at Sticky Password do not know. So DO NOT forget your Master Password because they will not be able to help you.
I am still very pleased with StickyPassword.
You can get all this information and more on their website
Oh, and Save The Manatee’s!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for sharing your comprehensive - and 5 star - review!!
Love Sticky PWs
1 years ago I began using a password manager which will remain unnamed out of integrity for the fact that the company is trying to correct their ills. I went through a bad time. I researched several password managers before I switched. I selected Sticky passwords based on reviews and feedback from other uses. From the demo that was allowed, and the great customer support both online instructions and the speedy communication from them in transferring the 300 passwords to the Sticky Password Software en oro me y. What I also like is the choice of cloud or local syncing of the password database and 2FA. I’m still learning what other features are available. One I’d like to see is the ability to change dates passwords without having to do so manually. Also not all 300 passwords transferred. This is nothing compared to what the other software lacked in all areas. Hands down I think sticky passwords rocks! There are some workarounds that need to be learned auto load is not always possible on the mobile app but that just adds more security. Also SPWS supports Manatees and that’s just cool!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lamantine Software a.s.
- 35.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2001 – 2023 Lamantine Software. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Sticky Password Premium (1 user, 1 year) $26.99