Still is the perfect minimalist meditation timer to help you cultivate and grow your mindfulness practice.
* Saves your meditation sessions to the Mindfulness section of the Health app.
* Select the length of your meditation session from 1 to 90 minutes.
* Choose an optional chime to ring once to signal a new phase of your meditation, or periodically during the session to bring you back to the present.
* Select your favorites from 5 carefully chosen bells.
* See the last 12 months of your meditation sessions at a glance.
* Still displays meditation sessions from any app that records data to HealthKit.
* Meditate discretely with the Apple Watch app.
* Set a notification to remind yourself to meditate at the same time tomorrow.
* See quotes from your favorite mindfulness teachers on completion.
* Still remembers your settings and defaults to them the next time you open the app.
Practicing meditation reduces stress and improves our wellbeing. Let Still help you to achieve peace and inner calm.
Questions or feature requests? Send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can sign up to receive email updates: https://tinyletter.com/mcclux
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
This fixes two bugs: an issue with HealthKit permissions and a sorting issue on the recent sessions screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect Except for one Fatal Flaw
I was blown away by this app initially. I have been looking for a simple meditation timer to use on my Apple Watch that connects with HealthKit's Mindfulness Minutes. You'd be surprised, but there aren't that many out there. Lots of timers, not many that have a Watch version and that are compatible with HealthKit.
This app is great except for one fatal flaw that has made it unusable in its current state... when I log a meditation session using my Apple Watch, it counts it as "Exercise" time and my watch starts counting calories and exercise minutes and logging those things to HealthKit. This causes me other health data to be skewed and incorrect. I'm not burning calories or exercising when I meditate. I turned off all HealthKit privileges for the app except for Mindfulness Minutes in the hopes that I could fix the problem, but nothing works. I'm assuming it has something to do with how the Watch counts time in the background, perhaps tapping into the Workouts function of the Watch?
I really hope this issue can be fixed cause I love this app otherwise and want to be able to use it.
Needs resume on both screens of Apple Watch
Love this app but one big bug: There is no resume from the still page. if you leave the session to try to adjust it on Apple Watch without pausing or stopping, you can’t go back and if you hit begin to try to resume you have 2 sessions running at once with timers on watch vibrating concurrently I.e. if you had 1 timer on your session, 2 will go off on your watch, one from the first you started and one from the second.
There is a vibration on the Watch for the reminder but not when the meditation ends.
Lack of notifications
This would be a great app for the watch, however it has a lack of notifications. One of the biggest issues and meditation is regaining a sense of focus during a session. The phone app has the ability to set off multiple chimes signify the beginning and end of the session along with check and chimes to regain your focus. The watch version of the app fails to make use of the haptics and the noise on the watch. It is simply a timer that logs in minutes for mindfulness. If do you shortcomings could be fixed, it would be a great app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 1092599 B.C. Ltd
- 38.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Philip McCluskey
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.