Still Screen Pro 4+
Frozen touch image viewer
Naeimeh Jami Alahmadi
Designed for iPad
"I donate 20% of all proceeds to St. Jude Children Hospital to help curing children with cancer."
Easily disable touchscreen when viewing images
If you want to quickly freeze the image on the screen and avoid accidental touch or rotation, then this app is for you. You can hold your phone or tablet whatever way you like without worrying about touching the screen and image moving away. The image will remain on the screen with its orientation locked.
Below are a few situations that you will find Still Screen app extremely helpful:
- Use it on your phone when viewing your shopping list image in the store. Hold your phone in whatever way you like and the shopping list stays on your screen.
- Freeze the screen when you are passing your phone to other people to see an image. You have surely experienced that people accidentally touched the screen and moved away from the intended image. Use Still Screen app to avoid similar situation in future.
- You want to give your phone to a cashier to scan a coupon bar code but don’t want him or her to accidentally touch the coupon image and move away from the screen. Again, use Still Screen app to freeze the image of coupon before giving it to cashier.
- Use it to freeze the image of your boarding pass before boarding the plane.
- You want to trace something from an image of your iPad. Use Still Screen to freeze the image temporarily during tracing.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
I sketch a lot and since I'm trying to improve my style use a lot of references. If you want to try something new and trace, sketch a fan picture for someone, or even want to zoom in without actually editing the photo then use this.
When you want to freeze the picture you can't accidentally unfreeze it because it has a slider to unfreeze it.
One of my essentials
I work in VFX, graphic design and photography in Los Angeles, Australia and East Asia and I use this app daily at work and at home!! Totally unique when I first downloaded it and have had no reason to replace it.
It would be awesome if the app had a clean HDMI feed that you could freeze and apply a cross dissolve between the frozen image and the unfrozen image. This way the app could be used for a “before-and-after” application.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Naeimeh Jami Alahmadi
- 2.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2018 Plonix
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.