All the music worth watching. Stingray Qello transforms any screen into a live concert experience. Watch the world's largest collection of On Demand, full-length concert films, and music documentaries.
Stream over 2,000 performances by your favorite artists on Apple TV, iPad, iPhone and just about any connected device: Queen, Pink Floyd, The Doors, Lady Gaga, Metallica, Nirvana, Tiësto, The Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney, Beyoncé, Bob Marley, Linkin Park, Santana, Metallica, Bon Jovi, Imagine Dragons, Gary Clark Jr. and more.
Apple has featured Qello as "New & Noteworthy," "What's Hot," and an essential "Music Discovery" app.
Everyone’s talking about Qello:
* Forbes: “This Company Is The Netflix Of Concert Films And Documentaries”
* USA Today: "A haven for music movies"
* TechCrunch: "Best iOS Apps to Watch on Apple TV... For professionally-produced, high-definition concert footage, Qello is without peer"
* Billboard: "A Super-Hip Netflix for Concert Films"
* Fuse: "#1 must-download music app"
* Maxim: "One of the most captivating apps we've seen in any app store"
* Questlove: "I discovered a musician's heaven. This channel is a gold mine!"
The FREE app download provides:
* One or more free tracks and trailers from thousands of concerts.
* More than 30 free channels of continuous concert video moments on Qello TV.
An All-Access Pass gives you unlimited ON-DEMAND access to:
* Incredible concerts by a huge selection of artists, both new and iconic, spanning every genre.
* Fascinating music documentaries.
* Episodes of MTV Unplugged, VH1’s Classic Albums, Guitar Center Sessions, Front Row Center and more.
* New releases added every week.
* The ability to create your own Setlists (playlists) of concert video moments.
Start your 7-DAY FREE TRIAL today! Cancel anytime.
After your free trial ends, your Qello All-Access Pass subscription will automatically renew each month, billed through your iTunes account. It's risk-free because you can cancel at any time by turning off auto-renew in your iTunes account settings. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Qello Terms: https://qello.com/terms_of_use
We're eager to improve your Qello iOS experience! Please do not post bug reports or feature requests as an App Store review. Help us help you - contact us directly at https://qello.zendesk.com/
* Modified the concert details screen to better handle special live events.
* Expanded and improved deep linking to content within the app.
* Updated the customer support link in Settings.
* Bug Fix: Resolved a rewind/fast-forward crash in the video player.
* Bug Fix: Resolved a rare video player false buffer bug on iOS 9 devices.
Ratings and Reviews
I love music and nothing is better to me than live music. I would rather watch a good concert than a movie any day. Quello is the best and I just hope that it keeps growing and never goes away.
Truly enjoy Qello streaming
I truly enjoy Qello’s streaming service but,
I do have a few suggestions that I feel would make Qello an even better experience and more pleasurable.
If Qello had the option to have dates and the name of the venue on the screen, it would be very helpful. I also hope that someday soon there will be more recent and current concerts available for streaming along with the option to watch sets from all different music festivals.
These suggestions would put the cherry on top for Qello and make it that much more enjoyable than it already is.
This app is buggy.
It not only crashes a lot...just from scrolling or rewinding, but it often doesn’t remember what you were playing when you quit the app. So, you have to search for it all over again. If it does by some chance remember, it will crash as soon as you try to play it. Also, some of the video quality is horrific. I watched the Classic Album Series of Fleetwood Mac-Rumours, and it looked like a poor bootleg VHS.
- Stingray Group Inc.
- 18.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 Stingray Music USA Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- All-Access Pass $4.99
- All-Access Pass $7.99
- All-Access Pass $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.