Get 100+ TV channels, live local events and breaking news, movies, TV shows, and more. All for free.
STIRR is available for free on your Apple device. Watch over 100+ channels featuring the latest in entertainment, live music performances from today's top artists, live local events, breaking news, election coverage, national and local sports, movies, documentaries, classic series, cult favorites, and network programming you know and love.
STIRR has you covered with:
• Monster mayhem and sci-fi cult classics
• High-impact action movies
• Thought-provoking documentaries and investigative news specials
• Music concerts featuring today's hottest stars from LiveXLive and more
• Stand-up specials, romcom and comedy flicks
STIRR gives you access to live local entertainment. Watch the ball drop in Times Square. Sit in on a presidential town hall. Cheer on your local high school football team. Don't just watch TV. Experience it. LIVE with STIRR. It’s is the new free TV.
With new channels and a growing on-demand library, you won’t want to miss out. Download STIRR and watch free TV today.
The latest version of STIRR now includes an improved program guide to allow faster and easier discovery of your favorite live shows. We have also made it easier for you to access your local and on demand content from our primary navigation.
Start streaming today!
Ratings and Reviews
Why was Search function removed?
I’ve been enjoying this app for a year or so, but changes were made in the last update that are unacceptable. First, the Search function was removed, and secondly, my favorite show is gone. Even when I select the correct on-demand channel, it is not in the list. The list only has about four featured shows instead of all the shows. PLEASE restore these features as they previously were.
Love it, but not Chromecast compatible
I actually miss having local news and channels, really the only thing I miss about having cable, but very disappointed I cannot cast this app to my tv and have to watch it from my phone (since I tend to be using my phone for other things whilst watching tv). Nonetheless I’ll be using this app everyday in the morning to catch up on weather and news and I’m very happy it’s free! The trending videos/important clips is a nice feature also. The layout is very clean and easy to navigate, haven’t had any buffering issues yet (whereas on my local news app it wouldn’t connect after commercials many times unless I restarted app). Please make this Chromecast compatible!
After choosing my city, I decided to experiment to see how the app worked. I typed in the title of a show that was showing on one of the local channels to see if I could bring it up on my phone. Although it was showing at that very minute and a local channel was listed in the selection menu, the search engine gave me "no results". Totally ridiculous. Also, why would anybody make a Phone app without a BACK button? The only way to go back to a previous page is close the app. Also, the channels should be listed by channel number instead of being assigned some kind of ridiculous name so you can't tell what channel you are actually on.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc
- 211.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Sinclair Broadcast Group, 2019