Stock Genius is the only mobile stock tool where you can compare dividend adjusted total return, across all of your stocks, across all time periods - all from the home screen. You can create multiple portfolios, as well as split your watchlist into subgroups (industry, trade idea, etc) that you can turn on and off for better organization of all the stocks you follow.
Begin on the home screen to:
• Track stocks, ETFS, and mutual funds.
• View real-time pricing from IEX (Investors Exchange).
• Compare dividend adjusted total return over multiple time periods across all stocks in your watchlist.
• Create portfolios and add purchase lot information.
• Divide watchlist into "Groups" that can be turned on and off and sorted within.
• Sort by best and worst performing, alphabetically, or custom sort controlled by drag and drop.
• Compare returns to broad market and sector specific indices.
Tap on any stock and you'll navigate to the stock detail view where you can:
• View dynamic total return with pro level charting.
• Track positions by viewing all tax lots and gain/loss and dividend information.
• Current news
• Social chatter from StockTwits
• Earnings reports*
• Analysts recommendations*
• Insider trades and roster*
• Financial statements from the last 12 quarters*
• Institutional and Fund owners*
* pro level users only
Our Markets section features:
• Trending stocks, updated in realtime by StockTwits.
• Biggest gainers and movers of the day.
• Market news.
Users may choose to upgrade to a Stock Genius Pro subscription through an in app purchase, which includes the following features:
• Ability to add unlimited stocks to their watchlist (up from 20).
• Earnings notifications right on their watchlist up to 10 days in advance.
• Advanced stock level data, including earnings reports, analyst recommendations, four years of financial statements, insider trades and insider roster, fund owners, and institutional owners.
• Access to "Earnings Today" on the Markets screen - which tracks any stock reporting earnings that day.
• Access to all Stock Genius published strategies and tools, which currently includes Hedge Fund Peek, and IPO Calendar.
Strategies and Tools are also available on an a la carte basis for non pro users.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Stock Genius is free to download, and our base product is free to use, with no ads. Stock Genius offers an advanced product, Stock Genius Pro, and several strategies through in app purchases.
Ongoing use of Stock Genius Pro or any strategy requires an active subscription. Stock Genius Pro is available on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis. Subscriptions are available on their own only on a quarterly basis. Customers who choose any of these options are eligible for a free 2-week free trial. Yearly subscriptions billed the total annual fee from purchase date. Quarterly subscriptions billed the total quarterly fee (three months) from purchase date. Monthly subscriptions users billed per month.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Stock Genius is the world's most powerful stock tracking app. In this version we:
- greatly improved speed and performance
- fixed a few nagging bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I finally found an app that lets me do what I want: compare returns across multiple time periods across all the stocks I’m tracking on the same screen. I’m not sure why all stock tracking apps can’t do that but this is the only one I’ve found. This has been particularly useful in this period of ridiculous daily volatility.
The strategies section is a little light and needs some work. But overall very nice interface and very user friendly. Feels like the Apple Stock app but with more powerful features. As far as free stock tracking apps goes this is far away the best I’ve found.
Use on an iPad
I’m very new to using this. App. I like it so far but would like it to be landscape mode not portrait. Is there any way to change the layout? I do not see how. Also the app has crashed a few times and I had to delete it twice. But when I reinstalled it I had not list the tedious inputs I had made. Thank goodness. It appears to be less than stable. I purchased to pro version to get more stocks listed.
Really Great, Wishing for Some Minor Additions
Great, speak, and intuitive design. Would like to see multiple charts at once and maybe some more options regarding viewing how my various portfolios are performing over time. Would also like to add fractions of stocks.
- Hijinx LLC
- 21.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Hijinx LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Stock Genius Pro $7.99
- Stock Genius Pro $19.99
- Stock Genius Pro $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.