Join thousands on the #1 new stock and portfolio app. All your portfolios in one place with pro mobile stock analysis tools. Free, with no ads.
Connect your portfolios through our partnership with Plaid, or enter positions yourself manually and we'll track them for you. Track your performance across any time period, including daily and since purchase.
Want to follow other stocks you don't own? No problem, create as many watchlists as you want. Switching between all of your lists and portfolios is insanely fast and easy.
NEW! By popular demand - Follow the news for all the stocks you follow with our live streaming news tab.
Analyze stocks with our pro-level tools, built exclusively for mobile. Try the beautiful and easy to use price only charts on the info screen, or our proprietary pro charts with candles, OHLC, moving averages, RSI, and MACD.
Browse real-time news from over 3,000 global sources, along with social media feeds from Stocktwits to stay on top of rumors and market sentiment. Dive in to fundamental analysis with 4-years of financial statements. Gather insights from insider (employee) trading and institutional and fund ownership info. See the data the pros use, all for free on your phone.
In the Markets section you’ll find trending stocks and daily gainers and losers. You’ll want to pay attention to these given the momentum driven market cycle that we’re in.
We don’t sell ads, and we don’t care if you trade in your account. Our mission is to create the world’s best investment tools for the iPhone and iPad. Any questions or feedback? Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you within 24-hours (probably sooner!).
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Stock Genius is free to download, and our base product is free to use, with no ads. Stock Genius offers an advanced product, Stock Genius Pro, and a hedge fund replication strategy available through in-app purchases.
Ongoing use of Stock Genius Pro or any strategy requires an active subscription. Stock Genius Pro is available on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis. Subscriptions are available on their own only on a quarterly basis. Yearly subscriptions are billed the total annual fee from purchase date. Quarterly subscriptions are billed the total quarterly fee (three months) from purchase date. Monthly subscriptions are billed per month.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
- Updates to live streaming news tab
- Added institutions to account sync - now over 1000!
- Minor bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
All around great app, keeps getting better
This has become my go to App for tracking my investment performance (used to use the Bloomberg App). It has an easy to use interface along with real time data and impressive time period return calculation options. My favorite part about it is that the App keeps evolving and getting better, the developers clearly understand what the user is looking for and make efforts to improve upon the product.
Developers - Please Read
This app has the potential to be amazing, but has a few key flaws. I hope they will be fixed soon because I really would like to use this app.
1) Dividend total is off for all my holdings - seems like the June (last month) dividends are not reflected in the totals yet? If they're over a month delayed, that's a problem.
2) At first, I couldn't figure out why my total return amounts (and balances) were off - this app doesn't take into account returns on dividends reinvested. There is no option to turn this on or off either. Most portfolios like mine reinvest the dividends automatically, generating further returns. This app calculates the returns on your buy orders only, and calculates dividends without returns. This is an essential feature that needs fixing.
3) I can't figure out how to add a sell order for any of my holdings in my portfolio. I may be missing something here.
4) Adding a setting to change amount of currency digits would be helpful. No option to show cents on my holdings, just whole dollars.
Developer Response ,
Hi Strizous - We're glad you're enjoying the app. Three stars is a tough rating given you seem to be very happy with the app except for some intricacies in how we handle dividends, but we're happy for the feedback!
1) We just saw your email and will respond to get further details on what stock you seem to be getting incorrect dividend information for. We're assuming you entered your trade details manually (as opposed to linking your brokerage account), so just confirm you have the trade date correct and that it's before the ex-date of the dividend you're looking for, otherwise it won't show up for your holding. It's possible our data provider is missing dividend information for this security so we'll look into it for you when we get the details from you.
2) If you have a portfolio that automatically reinvests dividends, what is actually happening is your brokerage is making a new purchase of shares for you on the ex-div date. There would be no way for us to know at what price this purchase was executed at, and therefore it's impossible for us to exactly match up to the return you're seeing without getting more information. Can you try to input the new dividend purchases as new trade lots? This should match up to what actually happened in the portfolio and then the returns should also match up.
3) If you swipe left on any holding, you can delete it, which is effectively "selling" it. We don't support tracking sales, flows, or transactions at this point, just your current holdings. To truly support full portfolio analytics, we'd have to handle buys, sells, deposits, withdrawals, dividends, transfers, corporate actions, etc. All of those things would have to be inputted by the user. We tried to just build a really clean and beautiful way to track your current holdings on your phone.
4) We show dollars and cents for any stock price as long as the share price is below $10,000. For the holdings information, we didn't think it made "cents" to crowd the UI with "cents".
We'll shoot you an email tonight and go over the details you're seeing on the seemingly missing data. Thanks for using the app and for all the feedback!
What I was looking for - just the basics
If you want an app where you can add your stocks with purchase price and holdings, to compare it daily, this does the trick. I know it does a lot more but for my use it’s perfect. Without a subscription you are only limited to 8 stocks to monitor and follow. This seemed to be the only intuitive app that I could find to do this basic function without having to link a portfolio. I’m debating subscribing because I do like this app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hijinx LLC
- 40.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Hijinx LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Stock Genius Pro $7.99
- Stock Genius Pro $49.99
- Stock Genius Pro $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.