Stock Tracker for iPhone & iPad offers the easiest and most efficient way to track stocks and currencies.
With this full-featured app all the stock market information you need is just a tap away!
Stock Tracker app core features:
- Real time stock prices and quotes for popular US and global markets
- Monitor the profit from your investments in real-time
- Create custom stock alerts to notify you based on any conditions you set
- Visualize stock changes over custom time periods with easy-view charts
- Read the latest market news about your stocks, and check out analyst opinions
- Track your selected stocks in your Portfolio or Watch lists (multiple portfolios supported)
- Quick access to essential info: highs and lows, volume, price/earnings ratio & market cap
- Watch your favorite cryptocurrencies and and track your crypto coins in your wallet
- Easily compare stock values and percentage changes to your portfolio
- Switch between White and Dark theme.
Stock Tracker is the essential finance app for anyone who requires up to date stocks and shares information at the touch of a button.
Download Stock Tracker app for iPhone and iPad now!
If you have any questions, ideas or complaints please feel free to contact us at any time via in-app support (Settings > Help Center) and we'll assist you ASAP.
• We have the following optional in-app purchases available: Remove Ads (Annual subscription @ $1.99/year) and Unlimited Alerts (Monthly or Annual subscription @ $0.99/month or $9.99/year)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase if you subscribe
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the subscription's renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• iCloud Sync: stability and performance improvements: please update all of your devices to this app version in order to make it work like a charm
• Speed optimizations: now stock quotes should be loaded faster in large portfolios
• Fixed a bug when mutual funds were not displayed in brokerage portfolio
• Fixed a bug when stock price was not changed according to portfolio's base currency defined by user
• Fixed a bug when app refused to switch to landscape orientation in full screen chart mode on iPhone "plus" models
• Fixed a bug when users could not unlink brokerage account in some cases
• Fixed a bug when incorrect news story was open after swiping between articles
• Other bug fixes and stability improvements.
Please feel free to contact our support specialists if you have questions or any suggestions: just open our in-app Settings (gear icon in top right) > Help Center and contact us. Thank you.
Ratings and Reviews
Charts and alerts- simple & perfect
I love your app and it is not the first one I’ve tried. It is easy to set up holdings and gives me quick charts. My main reason for using the app is the alerts (when below a certain price) and it has worked well for that. Also love the dark theme. When I upgraded to ‘ad free’ the ads instantly went away. Keep it simple and keep up the good work!
The lastest update ruined the app!!!
The latest update is HORRIBLE! It ruined the app widget! Instead of being able to see up to 32 stocks in your watch list and click through the current price, the $ change, market cap, and % change, all you get is the % change for only 20 stocks. Less info on less stocks. And only the % change in stock price. Far less important than the actual price and $ change! So instead of getting all the info you need at a glance you have to open the app and scroll through all the stocks you have and are watching. Thanks but I can do that in the Apple stock app without ads!!! Seems like a way to get users to see more ads. And I bought the ad free subscription and I see ads. Fix the widget issue. It was the best thing about the app.
Instant Alerts are now working again with the fix! Thank you. They had stopped working with a previous update. But now they’re back.
Love being able to see up to 32 stocks from my watchlist in their widget and click through their $change, current price, % change and see all 32 stocks at the same time. Much better than having to scroll through a maximum of 11 (down from 20) with the Apple Stock widget. Also like the info in the app that shows the % that’s institutional owned. And the option for a black theme.
Developer Response ,
Update: Please verify the alerts are working now. No update is required to be installed. The fix is applied already. Thank you.
Many thanks for your kind words.
Regarding your issue with Instant Alerts: We have fixed this issue, please verify. Apologies for this inconvenience. FYI: if you face issues in the future, please contact us directly via our in-app support - in this case your messages will be delivered to our support specialists without any delay (which occurs on the App Store unfortunately.) Just open our app > Settings (gear icon in top right) > Help Center and Contact us.
If the issue is resolved, please consider changing your app rating and review. Thanks.
Unintuitive news feed
It would be great if there was a way to see the most recent news for an entire portfolio (kind of like a scrolling feed). Currently, the only way to view news is to individually select a stock symbol, then click the next symbol, then click the next symbol, etc. The only way to know if there’s any new news is to click a stock symbol. That’s a very unintuitive and slow process. Again, if you had a way to see all recent news headlines for an entire portfolio, it would be so much nicer.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your constructive feedback. I have passed your inquiry on to our product manager for review, so please stay tuned for updates in the app.
If you want to suggest another feature or report a bug, please consider chatting with us directly via our in-app support: open the app > Settings (gear icon in top right) > Help Center > Contact us.
- Postindustria Ltd.
- 127.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Postindustria
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads Lifetime $9.99
- Remove Ads (12 months) $6.99
- Unlimited Alerts (1 month) $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.