Calling all stock traders! Take charge of your investments like a pro with our app - now 60% off for a limited time only. Download today!
** The Most Powerful Trading Model Ever Built **
Stock Signals Pro provides automated trading signals based on complex technical criteria for all US stocks.
- Average return per trade: 2.0%
- Average trade duration: 11.7 days
- Highest gain: 286%
- Number of occurrences: 29,519.
- Buy/Sell historical signals highlighted on charts.
- 48 technical indicators with customizable parameters
- Intraday, daily, weekly and monthly time-frames.
- Full page view with swipe feature
- Streaming quotes for all US stocks
- Fast downloads
- Price alerts
- Signals for the stocks that you follow
- Synced with your other missinSTEP apps and devices
- Unlimited number of stocks
- Unlimited number of watchlists
- Fibonacci line indicator
- Collaborate with like-minded traders and make better decisions
- Discover what stocks everyone is talking about
STOCK SPECIFIC PAGES
- Live coverage of stock news from trusted sources
- Financial highlights and key ratios
- Market direction forecast
- Futures and market indices
- Market momentum indicators
- Optimized for iOS 15.5
Ratings and Reviews
Was great, now just good
Still an essential tool for me, but the developer took away real time quotes, and didn’t tell us. Not cool. If they bring it back, I’d go to 5 stars.
UPDATE: it cannot find ABNB. I’ve emailed developer several times.
Signal changes show up many days later.
I have several portfolios I track daily and as soon as I receive notification that signals are updated, I update my spreadsheet. I have an ETF portfolio and all of a sudden today, USO shows as green. It wasn’t green on Friday. When I bring up the chart in the app it says USO went green January 3rd. Today is January 19th. Considering signals don’t typically last that long this is a problem. It’s not the first time I have seen this. Most of the time I will see a change to green/red and when I look at the chart it’s been a couple of days since the chart shows it changed but it did not show up as green/red in the listing until several days after the chart indicates the change. This is not reliable.
One of only 3 sites/tools I use ... and trust.
Really, really pleased with this app and all of the functionality provided! Allowing customized price signals and chart indicators along with the Fibonacci analysis really helps me to streamline my activity and buttress the confidence in my evaluations. Thank you for providing such a useful and cost-appropriate tool!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 4.3 MB
- Requires iOS 15.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.4 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 missingSTEP
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.